Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 Year, 87 lbs., and getting close!

Replies

• nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    That is sooo inspiring! You look amazing! Great job!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    You look absolutely AMAZING ...... big transformation ..... thanks for sharing !
  • aligatorwww
    aligatorwww Posts: 48 Member
    Congrats to you! Thanks for proving that "that skinny girl is still in there...somewhere"! Great job!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    You look fabulous! Amazing how much you've accomplished in one year! You inspire!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    wow, great job!! you look younger, happier and healthier now!! congrats!! :)
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job on your success.
  • kate4vt
    kate4vt Posts: 20
    This is SUCH an inspiration. I especially appreciate you pointing out that the past seems like just yesterday, but I feel like August 2013 is an eternity away. Thanks for putting that into perspective for me!

You look absolutely incredible!
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    you are a beautiful woman...and you have a beautiful family! I bet they are very proud of you! congrats.
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    This is SUCH an inspiration. I especially appreciate you pointing out that the past seems like just yesterday, but I feel like August 2013 is an eternity away. Thanks for putting that into perspective for me!

You look absolutely incredible!

^^^YES! our minds are so warped. I've given up every plan I started in the last 3 years because I got on a scale and it didn't read what I wanted it to! But if i think..."oh it will take me 2 years to lose 150 pounds..." if only i'd been patient Id be rocking my healthy bod for over a year now.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Awesome!!!!! Congratulations you have worked hard and it really really paid off.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    You look great! You are an inspiration! I love Zumba! Zumba makes it so much fun! I do 2 classes a week, but I definitely want to add more classes.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    FAN-TAS-TIC
  • dueover
    dueover Posts: 18
    Wow, I am so amazed at the amount of weight have lost. I pray that in one year, my success story will inspire someone like you have inspired me. Thanks for sharing.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Awesome job!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    You've done marvelously! Very inspiring. Congrats!!!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    :flowerforyou: Amazing results! You look fantastic!
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Fantastic succes story. It isn't just the succes story that I love though, your love for your family clearly stands out as well! :) It soundslike you are one happy woman! Enjoy the new you..... and your hubbies pants ofcourse! ;)
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    You are a true inspiration. What an amazing accomplishment, and you look phenomenal! I really hope this is me next May. I started my journey May 7 with my husband, I'm down 27 lbs, and I hope to be down 114 lbs or close to it by next summer!!! This is so wonderful to read. :) Congrats!
  • Thank you for such a wonderfully inspiring true account of what can really be accomplished. Very motivating on a day I don't feel motivated at all! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!