Favorite Greek Yogurt

Options
1235»

Replies

• kirabird
    kirabird Posts: 2
    Options
    If you're looking for something really smooth, Noosa makes the "finest yoghurt." The culture is made in Australia and then the yogurt itself is made in Colorado from a family-owned dairy farm. They've got a few flavors with mixed in fruit purees, but my favorite is the honey flavor with a half cup of granola and some fresh fruit. Everyone I know loves it and I'm completely addicted.

It's still a pretty small franchise, and probably sold in states mostly closer to Colorado, but I think they just started selling in SuperTargets, along with regular supermarkets.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is the main ingredient in the sauce for my Fish Tacos! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    pineapple chobani, cherry fage, honey chobani with strawberries and granola
  • BrittSwimsJDRF
    BrittSwimsJDRF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like the Fage 0% yogurt; I get the large container and add a teaspoon of any flavored fruit spread, and it's the same thing as buying the already flavored stuff but much cheaper! For dessert or mid-morning snack, I'll add fruit and it satisfies my cravings for ice cream!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fage. Sometimes I make a chocolate milk shake with it: half a cup of Fage, half a cup of Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk, 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter; 2 scoops protein powder, and a few ice cubes. Ummmmm.
  • Mikeman1962
    Options
    I take the plain Greek yogurt and mix Ms. Dashes southwest Chipotle with it (let stand in fridge for an hour) to make a dressing for my “taco” salad… Yum!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Oikos Key Lime, with a half packet of Stevia mixed in. It's orgasmically good...and high in protein.

The only issue is that it's constantly sold out, I have to super stock up when I can find it at the various places that sell it :)
  • meryloneil
    meryloneil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oikos or Chobani plain non-fat with fresh fruit on top and go lean crunch - yum!:smile:
  • emilysem
    emilysem Posts: 25
    Options
    Chobani 2% strawberry banana! The 0% apple cinnamon is also good.

Oh, and the Yoplait Greek coconut too. :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    One of the foods I miss, as a vegan. My favorite was Fage. Just the plain variety.
  • Caleysia
    Caleysia Posts: 23
    Options
    If your gonna have Greek yogurt you have to make it yourself that way there is nothing bad added (even if the pakage says there is nothing in it there always seems to be)
    HOMEMADE ALL THE WAY
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love Greek Yogurt I do love choboni and when I lived by a Wegmans I loved their honey Greek yogurt. What is your thoughts on Greek yogurt? Is it worth eating it?

Dannon Oikos is my favorite. Greek is loaded with protein and you can get low and no fat versions. Definitely worth eating.
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani's and also Noosa is definitely amazing! It's so good I feel guilty eating it!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Fage 0% Plain! I add my own flavor if I want a sweeter treat (I actually like to add Polaner Sugar Free Fruit Preserves, they have blackberry and strawberry which have added FIBER and also, only 10 calories per tablespoon!). But I actually love the FAGE 0% straight up plain!

And my favorite salad dressing is to add Ranch dressing Mix to the Fage, add a little water too to make it more liquidy, and then voila! A low-calorie, high protein salad dressing / veggie dip!!!
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My fav... Greek Gods Yogurt. It's like I died and gone to heaven.
  • Nursemommyof7
    Options
    Oikos strawberry fat free,... Hands down