Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 Year, 87 lbs., and getting close!

Replies

• Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Awesome job! You are one hot mama! :wink:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    LOOKEEEEN GOOOUD, girly!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Amazing - simply amazing. Your story was so well written - thanks so much for sharing your journey.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Great story. You look fantastic and at least 10 years younger! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Tkm0150
    Tkm0150 Posts: 6
    You look absolutely amazing! I really like your story because your speaking for a lot of Women, including me. I feel the same way you felt sometimes and i am so glad I came across your story! You are truly an Inspriation & I can't wait to accomplish my goals! Thank you! :o)
  • You look amazing and you've lost YEARS!
  • you are beautiful! Congratulations and great work! thanks so much for sharing!
  • What a great job! Wonderful dedication! Way to go on all the hard work and thanks for posting. You are an inspiration!
  • :happy: You are an inspiration! Wow to your progress. You absolutely look beautiful and so healthy. Way to go and keep on going. You gave me the boost I needed to keep on going. Thanks
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    You look gorgeous!
  • Truly an inspiration! Congratulations you look great!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Congrats and thank you for the inspiration. Our stories are so similar! I am 47, have 2 daughters 21 & 22, I met my husband in 1983 and was married for 25 yrs (although I've been divorced for over 3 now). I sit on my fat *kitten* during the day and used to sit on my fat *kitten* and watch tv at night. I'm 5'3" and started at 230. I started with Zumba but now go to the gym 5-7 days a week for cardio and just added strength training. I am down to 186, thanks for showing me that I am on the right track and giving me a glimpse of what I can look like at 150lbs......cause girl, you are looking like one hot momma and I want to look like that!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey :drinker:
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Wow you look amazingggg!!!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    What dedication! You look wonderful!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    wow.. you look like a totally different person.. Keep it up.
  • WOW! You look absolutely amazing!!!! I can't imagine how much better you must feel! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 278 Member
    A truly inspiring story - you look fantastic and so happy!! Thanks for posting
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    You rock!!!!
  • wow your transformation really gives me hope. YOu look so beautiful. thanks for sharing.
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    That is amazing!! Great inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!