What is your non-negotiable must have food?

Options
12346»

Replies

• urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Pepsi! I have the diet stuff.

I used to think it'd be crisps as I'd eat at least a pack a day but I haven't had a single one in 6 weeks!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    New Mexico chile (not chili)
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Avocado and Sushi. I would die without both.
  • Chetanpayne
    Options
    HANDS DOWN, VINO!!!! I watch it, and add the two....sometimes but rarely 3 glasses a day to my calories and act accordingly with the rest of my calorie intake. But that is my one thing I have no intention of giving up. EVEN IF, I know it COULD slow down my weight loss. I have lost a solid 15 pounds so far, so no complaints. Life it too short and too fleeting to not enjoy!
    That is my story and I am sticking to it!
  • I've given up lots of things that I thought I never could do without, but I don't even care because I want to hit my goal weight so much. However, I do need my turtle cake from Cafe Latte every once in awhile. Chocolate cake with fudge frosting, caramel, and pecans. I will go weeks without sugar and then have a piece of that. I sit on my couch alone and eat it with my eyes closed so I can enjoy every single bite.

Probably I can't live without my homemade pickled beets, cucumbers and tomatoes from my garden, and peanut butter.
  • heggleston921
    heggleston921 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    juicy, delicious patty melts. i average about one per month. DON'T tell me to give that *kitten* up!!