What is annoying you today?

Options

Replies

• sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am SO over the Chick-fil-A hype. Why are we sooo surprised when people have opinions that are different from ours??

OMG, Amen...I'm sick of all the people complaining about one guys opinion. This is America, after all!

This being America also means people are entitled to comment on how they think his opinion is wrong and hateful. Having the right to free speech doesnt mean you have the right to not have that speech criticized.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    friday morning @ work dragggginnnngggg

sore tail bone from training last night

hungry
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    what annoys me everyday is people putting "did 10 minutes of light lifting and burned 30 calories"

That is not excercise...it's just going about your business....they are kidding themselves.....

!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    It annoys me that people on this site come on here just to pick at other peoples threads. I really think that people have no time for anything else. If the thread or forum doesnt pertain to you, click out of it and dont put your opinion in it. WHO CARES if someone posts in all caps, are we that immature to where we cant read a message if its all in caps?

It really annoys me how sensitive people are on here. I didnt know we had so many people that cant read a real message and have to get hurt feelings when all people are trying to do is help. There was no negativity in the initial message and people still find a way to make it negative...

SORRY.. RANDOM RANT :) it was annoying me :)
  • Jenni678
    Jenni678 Posts: 17
    Options
    Summer heat
    The Olympics (and all the hype surrounding it)
    The baby duckling I am raising (yes, I realize he is only a baby but he is really testing my patience tonight)
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    what annoys me everyday is people putting "did 10 minutes of light lifting and burned 30 calories"

That is not excercise...it's just going about your business....they are kidding themselves.....

!

Can you tell me how you walk at a 2.0 pace for 30 minutes and burn 600 calories?
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Summer heat
    The Olympics (and all the hype surrounding it)
    The baby duckling I am raising (yes, I realize he is only a baby but he is really testing my patience tonight)

now jealous that you have "summer heat" :smile:
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options

#2- MFP is not a dating site. The bimbo girls who's profile pics are their boobs or girls who ask questions in the message boards like "does sperm have nutrional value" stop crying for attention! Go to eharmony or facebook. Us people who are here to actually lose weight need motivation, support and advice. We want to talk about weight, food and exercise related topics. I fully support the chit chat fun and games boards but make it something fun and non peverted.

TOO FUNNY!!! I guess they see it as a way to meet random men.. Hence the MEN forums and HOT EYE CANDY or something or other I saw the other day... LOL... I am laughing out loud at some of the things people find annoying today, its too cute!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed today by all the 'Why are people so mean on here?' threads...It's just so odd to me that grown people can't take advice from other grown people if it's not what they want to hear. I really wonder how they get by in their day-to-day lives, they certainly wouldn't have survived in my massive Irish family if they can't bear listening to the truth.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    1. Time wasters.

I walked 30 minutes to some appointment I had booked this morning to then to be told it didn't exist and I was turned away.

2. Christian Aid charity workers.

Leave me the *kitten* alone.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I must be PMS-ing because I'm in a major f**k you mood today.:angry:
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'm annoyed that we're going to starbucks and I'm already pushing my calorie limit for the day (thanks to some 3AM snacking I did when I got home) good choice brain, good choice...looks like I'm going to be stuck getting a regular americano no fun drink :(
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    We have pet chickens. They were supposed to be vaccinated. That is what we were told. Now my chicken has a disease that causes paralysis and other horrible things to destroy her system. She is also highly contagious and will kill the rest of our flock. So I have to end her suffering and kill her. Since she is a pet and I have never done this before I am completely distraught over having to do it.

I want to go to the store and punch the people out who told us "yeah, they are all vaccinated"

They were all "sexed" too but then we got a rooster and had to find a home for him too.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DO THEIR JOBS!
  • jomckillop
    jomckillop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing none of you know anything about Positive thinking and "The Law of Attraction"
    What you give out will be returned to you (good or bad)
    No wonder everyone is so miserable and moany.
    Ask yourselves "What am I grateful for"?

I am grateful for a roof over my head, the air that I breathe, the food I eat, the fresh water I drink, my loving husband, my happy healthy children, my pets, money we receive, my health ................................

Catch my drift?
    Give it ago, you might just feel better about life :-)
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    no motivation
    waking up too early on a Saturday
    wanting somethnig I shouldnt
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'm not miserable or moany...jesus christ everyone on this forum is a saint, I should just leave and go back to my miserable life of not having a foamy starbucks </3
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed that it's raining and ruined our Saturday plans. We were supposed to go to a fish fry at a friend's house today, but it was cancelled for the weather. The rain also has our back yard soggy which means every single time I let the dog out, I have to wipe his paws off when he comes back in.

I am annoyed my husband isn't up yet. Yes honey, I get it. You wake up at 4:30 every morning for work. Guess what. SO DO I! No I don't go to a job outside of our home, but yes I do wake up at 4:30 every morning with him to make his coffee and junk. Do I take naps? No. Do I get to sleep in on weekends? No. We have 2 kids. Get your lazy butt up sir! LOL OK end rant there. I am going to drag him out of the house today. No being lazy.

I didn't want a dog. It's not that I don't like animals, I just like my house clean and having a puppy makes it more work to keep it clean. Why am I the only one that picks up his dog crap in the back yard, cleans up after the messes he makes, feeds him, plays with him etc? If I wasn't against giving up on a pet, I'd rehome him. LOL But I made a commitment to this puppy and I do love him (even though initially I said "hell no" to having a pet LOL). I am thankful that he is a good dog though. I know we got so lucky with him.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing none of you know anything about Positive thinking and "The Law of Attraction"
    What you give out will be returned to you (good or bad)
    No wonder everyone is so miserable and moany.
    Ask yourselves "What am I grateful for"?

I am grateful for a roof over my head, the air that I breathe, the food I eat, the fresh water I drink, my loving husband, my happy healthy children, my pets, money we receive, my health ................................

Catch my drift?
    Give it ago, you might just feel better about life :-)

:angry: my back ****ing hurts..this is my place to ***** about it.

start a grateful thread...ill post in there too:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Single, childless, 23 year olds who think it's their place to give a 36 year old mother, wife, student and full time worker advice on how to deal with stress...ha ha ha
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Single, childless, 23 year olds who think it's their place to give a 36 year old mother, wife, student and full time worker advice on how to deal with stress...ha ha ha

hahaha! i love the childless ones who know more about parenting than I do. :D