In need of friends

Options

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome,i understand what you are going though i was eating everything in site,but since my DR. said i had to go gluteh free it's not as easy now. feel free to add me.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I just turned 30 this year and am a stay at home mom of three boys and a student. Needless to say I really have no time for friends even though i know I need them. My husband works almost 70hrs a wk so I practically do everything by myself. However, i cant seem to lose that last bit of baby weight. My baby is now 2 and I graduate in December. Its hard to really work out hard like I need to to lose it due to my busy schedule. I cant seem to keep up the food diary either ;( I will end up eating something that wasnt on the list for my goal just not log it and never complete it. I tell myself i will eat stuff easy to log so i can stay on track but end up falling behind and off track several days in a row. I lose motivation often simply b/c even if i was at the perfect weight, me and my husband hardly ever have time to enjoy each other. So I tell myself "whats the point, u r stuck at home most of the time and don't go anywhere anyway to even enjoy the body u have". So needless to say I havent gotten far and need to lose 15lbs. Perhaps having friends who understand where im coming from will help me stay motivated and positive. Any advice is welcomed.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I often think that is a woman's worst enemy, the emotional eating, not that you guys don't suffer as well.... !

Sad thing is we can use any emotion as an excuse to eat, even if we are happy but especially when sad. We are all in this together and for the long run.

Anyone looking for a supportive friend with a good sense of humour feel free to add me should you wish...

Cheers//
  • luckyxjen
    Options
    I'm here if you ever need. Feel free to add me. (:
  • lanettamoore
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME..WE IN THIS TOGETHER...LANETTA
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • leereyn39
    Options
    you can add me if you would like.
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. :-)
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. And anyone else that needs a friend.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • jordypatriciarose
    jordypatriciarose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone! :) It's great to see what others are doing in the way of exercise and eating habbits, keeps me focussed on reaching my goal! <3
  • steffcontreras
    Options
    Add me!:happy: i'm new to the fitnesspal communityy so i need friends and the support too!:smile:
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Oh Geez. Seriously, add us all. There is always some of us on here at any given time and we love to talk.
  • talena824
    Options
    Add me :) I'm an emotional eater too, and I know outside support and encouragement can go a long way
  • cupboard_stalker
    cupboard_stalker Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The shiitake mushroom that was just there to remind me how single i am.... It felt like a good profile pic.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone in need of a friend. Starting to get serious about losing 30lbs , need a support network
  • De61Hem
    De61Hem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I have been single for over 20 years now and loving it. I read something that changed the way I think a couple of years ago and it changed my life. DONT WAIT FOR THE STORM TO PASS - LEARN TO DANCE IN THE RAIN! I had been waiting and waiting for most things including starting to lose wait - always I'll start "tomorrow" but now I live for today and MFP is working well for me and I'm sure it will for you too. It's a slow process but I'm getting there. (my goal is christmas too) I was 15 stone when I started this journey and my goal weight is 10.5 st. ( 1.5 down 3 to go.) I always dreamt of getting married and honeymooning in st lucia. This was the start of my ' dancing inthe rain' and went there with my kids instead. It was brilliant! Since then we have been all over the place and going to Barbados at the end of the month. so don't sit there eating and dreaming of the things you would do if only....instead get yourself a planner and plan the things you WILL do. Being single has many good points you just need to find them and enjoy them.
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • missy20703
    missy20703 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!