What's your goal weight reward?

Options

Replies

• TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    A healthy life and sexy body!!
    I am not a child nor a pet, I do not need to be "rewarded".. Not knocking anyone who is doing "rewards" I just want to do this for the right reasons.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mine will be being able to train my baby horse myself! Plus a new wardrobe, Tattoo and a holiday! I have a lot to lose so need my reward to be huge! But my biggest reward will be horse riding and being able to compete :happy:
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight my reward will be martial arts classes.
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    back dimple piercings :D
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Options
    Being a sexy, fit mother fudger. (;
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Not being fat. :tongue:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    A little shopping spree at Forever21 :smile:
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Well obviously new clothes since the old ones will be falling off of me. But also, new bras and panties. Then the reward is modeling them... all... for the hubby!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    New clothes and haircut. I haven't had my hair cut in years, and it's super long.. down to my butt. If I don't get it cut before then, I'm definitely going to once I get to my goal (or even close to it) lol.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    When I reach 100 lbs lost (almost there), I am getting another tattoo. Then when I reach my final goal, I am getting another tattoo with something inspirational for my weight loss. That way I can't gain it back or I'll look like a douche. lol
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo to go along with all of the new clothes I will need to buy.
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    buy a bikini and go to a paradise island :D
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    New clothes and my 7th tattoo =]
  • jfayers3
    Options
    When you're in your 40s, you'll still be young.:wink:
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    going on a cruise to the bahamas with my best friend who recently lost 58 lbs.
    i hope we can go next july around her 21st bday!!!!
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A ring from Silpada for first goal. Second goal, maybe a massage and final goal - clothes of course!! Maybe a trip to New York, which is also my 50th birthday and hopefully will have reached goal by then.
  • insanity525
    Options
    Two words: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Self respect! ....and a tattoo or 3.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am getting a complete body makeover!! I will spend all day getting pampered at a spa with a massage, facial, mani, pedi, I mean the works. A spa intown offers something like this and then they also throw in a hair cut and makeup application with a take home spa kit also included! I will spend like 8 hours getting pampered. I want to be a whole new me!!! Also, I have not cut my hair since I decided to start this journey, it was a mental thing for me and I am ready to do something different!!

Though getting a tattoo might be cool to.....I have always wanted to get one....
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself by getting a new tattoo.

603164_477750515571854_1242648457_n.jpg