maybe a dumb ?

Options
2»

Replies

• HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese (and maybe with even a little jam) kills my cravings ...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Vagtables

does a body good.
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Cucumber with some low fat cream cheese.
    Thinsation cookies
    Cottage cheese
    Can of smoked oysters
    Cheese

Get some pro sail protein powder, lots of favors.. 90 calories no carbs or sugar, 20 grams of protein.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Light string cheese. Popcorn cakes. Cinnamon-dusted almonds. Special K chips or crackers. Hard-boiled egg.

I prefer snacks with protein because they seem to keep me fuller longer.
  • jennie1974
    Options
    Thanks for all of the awesome ideas!!
  • AshleyChambana
    Options
    Fruit and vegetables!! Cut bell peppers, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunks, strawberries, blueberries. Fill up on veggies when you are the hungriest and snack on fruit to throughout the day for energy. Save the processed stuff for once-a-day and even pair that with a fruit or veggie. Ten almonds and a clementine or two is a personal favorite snack.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I like 90 calorie Fiber One bars. Yes, they do have carbs and they have sugar but they only have 90 calories and they keep me full!

Almonds. Sometimes I make my own trail mix with dif unsalted nuts, seeds and fruits. It is high in calories, about 160 for 1/4 cup but it satisfies hunger very well.

Bing cherries, blueberries, strawberries, etc. Do not fear natural sugars!

Schwanns orange or raspberry cream bars (70 cals I think) or Swiss Miss low calorie chocolate fudge bars. Both under 100 cals and they are big.

Homemade fruit smoothies made with frozen strawberries, bananas and plain greek yogurt or skim milk. Sometimes I add a few nuts too.
  • staceface519
    Options
    fruit
    granola
    nuts
    100 calorie snack packs
    hummus
    raw veggies
    nonfat yogurt

my thoughts exactly. . ..
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    fruit, protein smoothies, greek yogurt, homemade muffins, oatmeal....
  • sassafrasy
    sassafrasy Posts: 113
    Options
    cocoa covered almonds, slice banana in bite size pieces freeze em'..they are awesome, Kroger brand carbmaster yogurt (low in sugar), 100 cal popcorn, berries (lower in sugar)...do as I say not as I do...LOL
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    Almonds
    Peanut butter on wheat toast
    Celery with peanut better
    strawberries and light whip cream
    carrots and ranch
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Vagtables

I hear this also helps achieve a thigh gap...
  • OneYear2012
    Options
    Protein can fill you up quickly: lean turkey ham, smoked salmon, lean ham, low fat greek yogurt, low calorie protein bar, shake made with low fat milk and a fruit or even a low fat, sugar-free latte. Fruits are great to give you a quick boost of energy. If you want something sweet try low fat, sugar free puddings, tapioca and vanilla are my personal favorites. :happy:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'll spill a box of raisins (90 cals) and a pack of nuts (whichever kind but keep it around 1.5 oz) and thats about 120 cals- mix them in a bowl and munch for a long time (helps that mindless munch habit stay healthy)

Greek yogurt - dip an apple in it and feel like its a high cal fruit dip I swear.

Berries are in season and are better than potato chips- betcha cant have just one!

I love blueberries and a plop (tbsn) of light sour cream- yumm

Take a flat bread from Flat Out (90 cals) - spread a thin layer of any sauce (sugar free is best) and top with quarter cup part skim mozerella- bake 8 minutes on a stone and BAM! Pizza for less then 200 cals! You can always top with all the veggies you want.