No late night snacking - 12/28-01/03/2010

Options
13»

Replies

• healthworks
    Options
    Good morning:smile:

I made a conscious effort last night.. ate ALL my cals :cry: ... they add up fast: and I was done at 6:40, I went to bed a bit hungry. Its going to take a bit to get the cravings under control.

:smile: day everyone!!

Opps thats.. 1/ 1 done
  • Bebe
    Bebe Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow!! I am sure glad the new year is here, and we can get back into routine. Keep up the great work that everyone is doing. I reached a goal I was trying to accomplish today with my weigh in. Can I say, 'Yeah me?'
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I am sure glad the new year is here, and we can get back into routine. Keep up the great work that everyone is doing. I reached a goal I was trying to accomplish today with my weigh in. Can I say, 'Yeah me?'
    Definitely, you deserve an "yeah me!" congrats! :drinker: That is a great way to start the New Years!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yeah You!!!!!!! and a Whooot whoot too!!!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I was going to snack at 10pm and instead I exercised and logged into MFP!
    goodnight all!
  • healthworks
    Options
    Good job wlhanisch!!

Sat nite done!! 2/2
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    1-2 of Jan - both good!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    It's now 830 p.m. where I am and I am just eating dinner, and still under my daily calorie goal, but I my dinner is filing. I decided to attend the evening Zumba class then get my hair done. So, I didn't have a choice. (See no excuse, a valid explanation) :smile:
  • healthworks
    Options
    Good Morning NLSnackers :smile:

Sunday the 3rd cut off-6:45!! 3/3 for me....
  • Farasha
    Farasha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest baddest habit. I am trying to just go to bed right now instead of eating and picking. Any other suggestions? My boys get food out and it is hard to avoid taking a smidge or scoop! LOL
  • Farasha
    Farasha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, so why is my ticker not ticking? UGH
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, even with the holidays.
    Here is this week's link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74560-no-late-night-snacking-01-04-2010-to-01-11-2010
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks, lulabelle. But before I go there, I gotta say all three january days were good so far.