What's your goal weight reward?

Options

Replies

• wendye1960
    wendye1960 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am getting a complete body makeover!! I will spend all day getting pampered at a spa with a massage, facial, mani, pedi, I mean the works. A spa intown offers something like this and then they also throw in a hair cut and makeup application with a take home spa kit also included! I will spend like 8 hours getting pampered. I want to be a whole new me!!! Also, I have not cut my hair since I decided to start this journey, it was a mental thing for me and I am ready to do something different!!

I love this idea I might consider that myself. I think my most obvious one will be new clothes as the ones I have now will not fit me but as I don't have really have many that I can get away with wearing I will probably have to get some before then but I am trying to keep this to a minimum to save money. I don't really need a reward as one or two others have said that will come in the increased self esteem alone I think but new clothes will be a necessity.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did some shopping. Just a little. Well, a lot actually.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    20lbs i am getting a massage.. hey thanks for the reminder i need to go purchase that on groupon
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    at 40 pounds I got a tattoo, at 45 pounds I got my nose pierced. Not sure when I reach my goal...I'm 21 pounds away....probably some new clothes, although I've been buy them along the way...maybe a coach purse ;-)
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I want to drop my daughter off at her grandparents and take an overnight backpacking trip with my husband to this place:

1575523-P1030205.JPG

Edit: I'd like to take Kate, too, but I don't want to wait for her to be old enough to handle that kind of hike.
  • slashkiss
    slashkiss Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cookie Cake!!!!
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    New Wardrobe! And can finally starting planning my wedding!!x
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo that means alot to me and reminds me how far I have come and where I never want to go back to..!!:bigsmile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet-probably new clothes or maybe new running sneakers.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious new clothes....
    A pair of Christian Louboutin heels

You read my mind.....Oooooo a pair of Christian Louboutins.
    Yeah
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A photo shoot with Tim Bennett, one of Dallas' best photographers . . . Oh did I mention it will be nude . . .

http://bennettprophotography.com/
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    A trip to Disney World!!!!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I have a few goals, actually.

1. My SO and I are finally taking our honeymoon to Disney World!

2. I'm buying running shoes. Part of why I'm doing this is because I want to run with my SO. I miss running when I was thinner, and I want to get back to it. I just want to run. :( So, so badly I want to run. When I'm able to do it for a long period of time, I know the first day--and probably for days after-- I am going to bawl my eyes out because this is my actual number one goal.

3. I'm going to get the piercings I want: Industrial in ear; belly button ring; a small shimmery stud nose piercing. I'm getting one of the three when I lost thirty pounds as a reward for my hard work.

4. I'm going to get a swimsuit and go swimming for the first time in years!

5. I will go out and make friends and hang out with friends I already have instead of being a shut-in for being embarrassed about my weight.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    A trip to Disney World!!!!

This^
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    Clothes and a Tattoo
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    New Wardrobe! And can finally starting planning my wedding!!x

I'm finally going to take my wedding photos!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    A healthy, rockin' body
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm flying myself to Pittsburgh to see a Pens game :D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen!