Clowns...

Options
124»

Replies

• sofakingawesome69
    Options
    My 20 year old son has always just hated Clowns. Not sure why. maybe from watching the movie IT when he was younger...
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hate clowns. Not cool. Have you seen Killer Clowns from outer space? Or Captain Spalding from Rob Zombie's House of a Thousand Corpses? F**Ked up *kitten*.

My husband is an artist and has a tatoo on his back that he drew-of an alien/clown combo. My worst nightmare staring me in the face every night. Was it meant to be or what?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Captain Spalding from Rob Zombie's House of a Thousand Corpses? F**Ked up *kitten*.
    That's the gold standard for scary clown movies. Love it!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hate clowns. Not cool. Have you seen Killer Clowns from outer space? Or Captain Spalding from Rob Zombie's House of a Thousand Corpses? F**Ked up *kitten*.

tumblr_m19jo0l3s51qd8nujo1_500.gif
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    For as long as I can remember i've been made fun of for being afraid of clowns, I went to a haunted house once and one room ofcourse was a CLOWN room all these clown costumes all over the wall and then ONE walks away from the wall and I literally bum rushed people to get outta the room lol...(that ill never live down since I busted my *kitten* when a chainsaw guy game outta left feild)

I honestly have no idea where the idea of a clown being cute came from but to me they all look like "IT" .... LIke the "we all float down here..." face...

Am I alone in this fear or are their others? LOL

I have been terrified of clowns since I saw poltergeist at a very young age (under 10)...Especially porcelain clown dolls...Not sure why but they really freak me out!! :blushing:

My cousins used to scare the S!@T out of me when I would sleep over by turning off the lights and playing the ice cream song by ICP and hold porcelain clowns in front of my face with a candle or flashlight so that is all I could see....OMG...I would scream and really cry...They thought it was hilarious but I was traumatized by that...Really!! :sad:

It's embarrassing but to this day I can't really watch movies with clowns in it even though I love horror movies...:embarassed:

So OP, I completely understand your pain and b/c of all the clowns now on this thread I will probably not click back onto this topic...lol
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    thinking about clowns now i'm scared:sad:

'shudders violently':frown: I HATE clowns...There is NOTHING cute about them NOTHING funny.

I will pretty much run the other way if i see one coming. I have no clue why/when i became afraid of clowns but don't worry you and i are not alone. there was actually a study on MSN not to long ago that said that it was a common fear.

and seriously if i wasn't afraid of clowns before this did it...
    creepy-clown.gif

THIS IS ONE SCARY *kitten* PICTURE!!!!!! Get me outta here!!!! lol
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options

My husband is an artist and has a tatoo on his back that he drew-of an alien/clown combo. My worst nightmare staring me in the face every night. Was it meant to be or what?

THAT MOVIE creeped me out and it had nothing to do with Captain! lol
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    GAH!!!! I am tingly eveyrwhere.

Send in the clowns.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    7019-Child-Super-Deluxe-Clownin-Around-Clown-Costume-main.jpg
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Clowns give me the wig - I hate them - Ventriloquist Dummies too - uber creepy :frown: :embarassed:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    after IT all clowns became evil thank you stephen king..but interesting all cars didnt become evil after christine

You called?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Clowns give me the wig - I hate them - Ventriloquist Dummies too - uber creepy :frown: :embarassed:
    bozo-the-clown-ventriloquist-doll.jpg
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    after IT all clowns became evil thank you stephen king..but interesting all cars didnt become evil after christine
    \

But Christine was cool.......and capable of love. :heart:

Thanks. :blushing:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6roge3lqL1r2pbxmo1_500.gif
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

You called?

LOL yes yes I did...I thought I saw your profile pic as a "58 plymouth fury"
  • ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    TRUST ME, I understand!!! I've been caulrophobic (which is an extreme fear of clowns) for most of my life, and it's HORRIBLE. My friends all think it's hilarious, but when I see a clown, clown doll, or even someone wearing a mask of some kind, I start panicking.

The funny thing is, clowns on tvs and movies don't freak me out as much because I know they're not actually in the same room as me.

My friends have played some SICK pranks on me... One time in HS I was sitting in class taken the end of the year test... and I hear something look up and standing in the door is a EFFIN CLOWN... My friends Hired a effin CLOWN to come to my classroom, I tried to get out of my seat but I got caught my bag and fell it was HORRRRIBLE LOL..

You think THAT'S bad? One night some friends and I were at a lake house and exploring the woods surrounding the property, and out of nowhere this guy RUNS out of the darkness in a mask wielding a SLEDGEHAMMER which he then proceeded to wave around like a maniac. My phobia is not just of clowns, but of people in disguises in general, so of course I take off running. But then I realize that no one else is flipping out, and the guys are all laughing their butts off, and meanwhile I'm hidden behind a tree having an ACTUAL panic attack!

"Oh, Chelsea's afraid of people in masks...she's been known to have panic attacks when she gets really scared...so let's play this awesome prank in the middle of the woods and laugh at her while she can't breathe!"

Men. I swear.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i used to be afraid of rubber gloves. an imprint on my mind from when i almost died as a kid i suppose. this is not a irrational fear because i have strong feelings that are associated with the gloves. i got over it when i had to get a food service job at 15. thers just some things you have to tell yourself you have to get through. obviously you arnt alone if the haunted house had a room dedicated to scare people with it. once, in high school, a teacher of mine once dressed up like a clown and chased a girl outa class (who had a phobia of clowns) just be thankful you weren't her. now that would be a rational fear *shivers*
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    They are really creepy, but I wouldn't say I have an extreme fear of them. My sister did though after watching the movie "IT". For her 16th birthday, my parents hired a clown as a joke. She was so freaked out! haha I will always remember the look on her face...

My irrational childhood fear was midgets. I was terrified, no joke. When I was 7, my family and I went to Disney World and we were eating breakfast and this midget was standing right next to me touching the arm of my chair. I almost lost it. My whole family thought it was hilarious of course...