That things that makes you go....

Replies

• highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    when I'm standig in a room ful of people and he looks at me and he looks right through me and deep in to my very soul. He knows everything about me and has for years, he know the good, the bad, and he ugly....he's laughed, cried and sent hours talking to me and still loves me. And then he walks up to me., doesn't even touch me and says my 1st and middle name and gives me that deep look.....he makes m melt every time...
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    You know what else is SEXY??....When a man slowly..slowly takes off your heels...now that's sexy!!!! :-)

Why would a man be wearing your heels?
  • Silly but nice teeth are a must for me

She has to make me laugh and she gotta have nice legs

Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets

men that appreciate nice legs! - A+ in my book!

nice teeth are a must, sexy arms & chest, and someone that can balance out the freak in me. that'd do just fine :)

Seems as if we have quite a bit in common huh

that it does sir, that it does ;-P
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    You know what else is SEXY??....When a man slowly..slowly takes off your heels...now that's sexy!!!! :-)

LOL...I'd be wearing the heels, not him :laugh: :drinker:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Brooke_26
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Confidence and being thoughtful. I also really like green eyes and nice hands.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Thoughtfulness goes a loooong way. :)
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    I had to ask. Last time I wore really high heels was when I was playing a medieval historical character at work. ( I was an actor in theatre in education.) They are uncomfortable. I shall stick to the slight heel on my cowboy boots thanks.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078

Hilarious !!!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Her *kitten*. I like my woman to have an *kitten* so yummy I can just crawl up into it and go to sleep.

Lol! My man to a T.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26

Yes???
  • Brooke_26
    Confidence and being thoughtful. I also really like green eyes and nice hands.

I agree, confidence is a major turn on!!
  • SofaKingRad
    Brooke_26

Yes???

MAKES ME GO MMM MMMM MMMM DUH! OMG
  • Brooke_26

Hilarious !!!
    :drinker:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Nothing better than a man who can match me quip for quip.
    I also like a nice white straight smile, a tall man, beards, glasses, tattoos...
  • SofaKingRad
    Her *kitten*. I like my woman to have an *kitten* so yummy I can just crawl up into it and go to sleep.

Lol! My man to a T.

Does he snuggle up and get cozy in there?
  • My man's biceps/triceps. He has to be able to protect me. And he has to look cutely innocent at times also...dimples. And stunning blue eyes, now that's just a plus when added to the first two! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm :wink:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    A sense of humor makes me go mmmmm.
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Over 6", broad shoulders, bubble butt, no gut, college grad and nice teeth. Like you can fill a large tshirt with muscles and your pants are 34 x 34-36
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    I personally like AVERAGE. just regular material. no ripped abs, no tan, nothing flashy....more geeky!!! I mean, give me the nerdy reading glasses anyday! 8*)

and add a little bit of "confidence" that borders arrogance/assholism, and funny....I'm immediately attracted to. But, I already found that. However, I do appreciate it when I see it in others.

maybe I just like someone with the ability to keep me in line. I can be such a b$tch.