shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You don't even look like the same person. Beautiful family photo, btw.
  • MaryMcnz
    MaryMcnz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9. When I first started MFP I was 136 lbs, about 6 months after having my second child. I am now 98 lbs. I watch what I eat most of the time, walk ALOT, and do pilates and Insanity every so often. I would like to get down to 90 lbs, but right now I'm focusing on muscle and measurements. I'm on my nook, so I can't post pics, but when I get on my laptop I will.

Well done :)

And well done to all us shorties :)
  • Mayela05
    Mayela05 Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes me I am 5ft 2in I weighed 198 but within the last month I have been able to drop to 181 :)
  • everhard
    everhard Posts: 16
    Options
    hi! i'm shortie too ^^
    I'm 5.2 and at the beginning of my journey to lose weight,on the 13 of february 2012, i weighed 107.1 kilos( 236.11 lb) . My heaviest was probably around 110 kilos, maybe more. I've drop to 100 kilos ( 220 lb) at the beginning of this month. My goal is to be around 70 kilos/65 kilos ( 154/143 lb ) and i'll take the time to be there and stay there! I'm a type 2 (the beginning) and with the weight loss and medication, my blood sugar is back to normal.

Before :
    In 2010:
    CIMG3338-1.jpg
    P1020271.jpg

Will post in progress later :
  • ziggy5621
    Options
    Im 5'4" I dont know how to post pics but my profile pic shows my sw at 222 and a pic of me at 139....now down to 132
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Not a huge difference, at least to me. Height is 5'3. My starting weight is 229, current weight is 203, goal is 150 by this time next year hopefully. If I can hit that, then I will try to get too 130. But I am just taking this a day at a time lol.
    399504_10151157753950229_526251113_n.jpg
    I'm not sure how to post a photo...
    I need friends on here too lol = )
    Here you go, my dear.
    And my progress is...well I dunno. I stopped weighing myself about 2 months ago (which I am PROUD OF. I used to agonize over every pound gained or lost.) I do know, however, that I've got from a 20 to a size 14<3 I'm buying clothes today, so I'll update you all with pictures later
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I´m 5"4 so maybe I do not count. I started at weight 228 (104.4kg)and I´m not in 207(94.7kg). I have taken pictures those 3 months and can see no difference and no one seems to see any difference either so fro now I have no pictures to show.
    OP your goals are fantastic and you are doing this in good spirit.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that this thread has been a huge inspiration to me and how wonderful you all are for accomplishing what you have! I feel like it's so much harder for us to lose weight so you guys deserve double the pride for what you've done! :)
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm also 4'9" and started at 122. CW at 114. GW is 105. I would love to see you pics.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9. When I first started MFP I was 136 lbs, about 6 months after having my second child. I am now 98 lbs. I watch what I eat most of the time, walk ALOT, and do pilates and Insanity every so often. I would like to get down to 90 lbs, but right now I'm focusing on muscle and measurements. I'm on my nook, so I can't post pics, but when I get on my laptop I will.

I'm also 4'9" and started at 122. CW at 114. GW is 105. I would love to see you pics.
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tabs121
    tabs121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds, I'm 5'0". Took me a couple years but I did it!
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

Wow, you look great!!! So fit and toned looking - this site has given me so much motivation that I CAN change my body shape. Well, technically I can, but actually finding the energy and willpower to do it will be a different issue...
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look great - way to go!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 0. REALLY short! ;)
    I lost 42 lbs in 8 months.

Here are my before pics... weight 161.3 lbs.

Michellebefore2.jpg

fat.jpg

Here are my after pics... weight 119.3 lbs.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

AH-MAZE-ING!!!! You look like a different person!!! I am at 5'1" ish...currently 150 lbs, started at 177 lbs...goal is 125 lbs! Inspiring!

OMG awesome!!!

...but I can't stop laughing at the pic at the ballpark. Is that your daughter on the other side of the character statue? Too darn funny! It's a keeper!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).

To: alyssaowens
    Excuse me?
    I am sorry to say that but you look sick to me. I know several people with the same problem, and their body and especially face, look the same as yours. Be careful girl!

Wow! Saying "I'm sorry" before you're rude, doesn't make you any less rude.
    That's another human being, with real feelings that you're talking to, not just a name on your computer screen.

Not one of us on this earth has the right to tell someone else that they look 'sick'.

She looks beautiful, well done to her.

Pretty girl. Yeah, could stand to eat a little more.
  • kk1964
    kk1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hiya, I am 5ft 1" and want to lose about 30lb, lost 5 so far so no pics... will keep you posted
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I think everyone posting pictures of their weight loss are phenomenal! I didn't have a lot of weight to lose so my before and after would be insignificant since I only wanted to get toned. Good job everyone! :)
  • FemmeJolie
    FemmeJolie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).

To: alyssaowens
    Excuse me?
    I am sorry to say that but you look sick to me. I know several people with the same problem, and their body and especially face, look the same as yours. Be careful girl!

Wow! Saying "I'm sorry" before you're rude, doesn't make you any less rude.
    That's another human being, with real feelings that you're talking to, not just a name on your computer screen.

Not one of us on this earth has the right to tell someone else that they look 'sick'.

She looks beautiful, well done to her.

Pretty girl. Yeah, could stand to eat a little more.

I think judging her is a little messed up too... you guys don't know her. She was obviously feeling confident enough to post the picture because she must've felt inspiring... and instead she's getting ridiculed. No one else is... this wasn't a "tell me how YOU think I look" forum.
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!