Forty somethings!

Options

Replies

• dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, about to turn 43, and would welcome more friends for support as well. Feel free to add me, as well as anyone else reading this that would like some extra support!
  • Arlene_D
    Arlene_D Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 feel free to add me.
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. Anyone can add me. The more people to keep me motivated the better!
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm 46 - anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm *gulp* 45 but only for a few more weeks, have sent you a friend request & anyone that likes can add me too ;) Good luck everyone x
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 here to support and encourage and help anyone!!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    43.. feel free to add me
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just turned 44 this week! Middle age flab, be gone. Add me:smile:
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 45.....will turn 46 in October!! Please add me as I am currently seeking motivation and support myself!! Good luck with your journey!! Would LOVE others to add me as well!! :)
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45. Don't put us out to pasture yet! I plan on being more fit by 46 than I was when I turned 26. You can too! Anyone can Add me if you don't mind someone who is becoming "one of those guys" who is fanatical about exercise. It is amazing when I see the more I do, the more I am able to accomplish. I used to eschew all exercise. I hated it. I am now just shy of 6 months and I have been presently surprised by how good it makes me feel, both physically and mentally. It took a few months to really start feeling the changes and I HATED every moment. But now, I crave it. Go figure. in your forties? No better time to get fit than right Now, no matter what your age! It will be the most important thing you can do in your life, because all aspects of life improve with good health. Think about that!

exercise.png
  • sudokumom
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    45 here and getting in to the best shape I have been in since I 20. Feel free to add me, always looking for motivating friends.
  • steveo1111
    Options
    48 and want to lose 50 pounds add me and good health to all !
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    44 here.
    Well Mentally not.
  • forgtmeknot
    forgtmeknot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    42......soon to be 43 :wink: New friends are welcome!
  • elizmelone
    Options
    Im 45 and would would like new friends for motivation and tips. Please add me :o)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    <~~~~42 here. Feel free to add me for some extra motivation..Good Luck! :smile:
  • BPN2008
    BPN2008 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just starting here on MFP and am 45, so feel free to add me! Looking for advice on what others have done/not done to succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • xxsuzexx
    xxsuzexx Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi , not too far from 51 for me :o)
  • bernadinep71
    Options
    Hi all...coming up on 41 soon...trying to get my 20 or 30 year old body back...pre-children...glad to be here...send friend request if you like.