Awesome job! You are one hot mama! :wink:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    LOOKEEEEN GOOOUD, girly!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing - simply amazing. Your story was so well written - thanks so much for sharing your journey.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great story. You look fantastic and at least 10 years younger! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Tkm0150
    Tkm0150 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I really like your story because your speaking for a lot of Women, including me. I feel the same way you felt sometimes and i am so glad I came across your story! You are truly an Inspriation & I can't wait to accomplish my goals! Thank you! :o)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You look amazing and you've lost YEARS!
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    you are beautiful! Congratulations and great work! thanks so much for sharing!
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    What a great job! Wonderful dedication! Way to go on all the hard work and thanks for posting. You are an inspiration!
  • RebekahDarker
    Options
    :happy: You are an inspiration! Wow to your progress. You absolutely look beautiful and so healthy. Way to go and keep on going. You gave me the boost I needed to keep on going. Thanks
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • Harl3yQu1nn
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Congratulations you look great!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for the inspiration. Our stories are so similar! I am 47, have 2 daughters 21 & 22, I met my husband in 1983 and was married for 25 yrs (although I've been divorced for over 3 now). I sit on my fat *kitten* during the day and used to sit on my fat *kitten* and watch tv at night. I'm 5'3" and started at 230. I started with Zumba but now go to the gym 5-7 days a week for cardio and just added strength training. I am down to 186, thanks for showing me that I am on the right track and giving me a glimpse of what I can look like at 150lbs......cause girl, you are looking like one hot momma and I want to look like that!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey :drinker:
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazingggg!!!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    What dedication! You look wonderful!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow.. you look like a totally different person.. Keep it up.
  • LessKirby12
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing!!!! I can't imagine how much better you must feel! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    A truly inspiring story - you look fantastic and so happy!! Thanks for posting
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!
  • didi8218
    Options
    wow your transformation really gives me hope. YOu look so beautiful. thanks for sharing.
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Great inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!