Forty somethings!

Options

Replies

• sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Getting very close to 48! I love the way I feel with clean food and exercise. Please feel free to add me.
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    Just turned 46 last week...using MFP almost two weeks, and I see such a difference in the way I'm eating. Feel free to add me! :)
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    I'm 43 you can add me too and any other 40 somethings who would like to add me feel free :)
  • rodriguezm21
    Options
    I'm turning 45 this month and have a long way to go, the key is to set small goals and keep at it!

Feel free to add me as well!!

Marisa
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :sad: I turned 46 in March. I dont like to admit it though.
  • glenn1barber
    Options
    Hello, I am a exercise fan from way back,when I used to weigh 378lbs. One bypass and heart attack later I am 186 and trying to get to 160. My menu and exercise plan is viewable to anyone. I work out 3hrs daily 5 days a week to include aerobics and strenght training. If you wish you can add me. Oh I am 65 yrs old
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 but don't tell anyone *sshhhh* LOL

I like to train heavy with compound movements when i'm weightlifting, and I run 3x a week. I follow a high protein, moderate carb and fat nutrition plan and I try to eat at least 1800 calories a day. I enjoy my cheat day (Sunday) to the fullest as well. Feel free to add. Anyone is welcome.
  • tinkerbellswt
    Options
    HI! I turned 40 in March. I am looking for supportive people who understand that bad days and choices do happen, but we are still all together in this!!
  • mama2saje
    Options
    I'm 45, and I just joined a few minutes ago. Yall feel free to add me and I'll do the same. Need motivation and am more than willing to give it too!
  • suzame
    suzame Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and new to MFP, working on losing 20 pounds. I'm pretty active -- I work out with a trainer 2x a week and do cardio on my own the other days; I also bike to work. It's my food intake that's slowing my progress down.

I'd love to have some 40-something friends. Because who wants to lose weight with someone who has the metabolism of a 20-something?
  • glenn1barber
    Options
    Bruce and E street are my inspiration. When I need a lift "glory days is my workout song"
  • nettie2stone
    Options
    45 here
    Started today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see so many people going thru the same stuff as me..:)
    :smile:
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a forty something with about forty to lose. :tongue:
    I'm haven't been as consistent with working out this year as I would like, but it's been so blazing hot. ugh.

I want to be in better shape in my 40's than I was in my 30's. :happy:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yup, 42 today and growing younger every day. Hoping to still lose about 25 pounds. :happy:
  • chrissytina71
    Options
    Turned 41 this year. Feel free to add me.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    48 last month...I love new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • MsIvy120
    MsIvy120 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi I turned 45 this year .. :) sent you a request .
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 44 this summer, although I don't feel comfortable telling my age...lol. In my head I'm totally younger! Feel free to add me. I'm consistent. :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, add me!
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It was my 40th birthday (last October) that started me down the path that led to MFP. Read a letter I wrote to my 40 year old self when I was 30. When I hit 41, I'll have crossed off a few of those goals including losing the 40 pounds I wanted to lose... and the 40 I added on top of that ;)

Feel free to add me - could always use more friends on here :)