Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose ten pounds and tone up!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I would like to lose 25 by Christmas :smile:
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join! Pretty pretty please! I am determined to do this, I need a whole new wardrobe for Christmas and I have already asked santa so I gotta make it happen ;)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    Yay, I just found the spreadsheet, sooo cool! I will weigh in tomorrow, though! :drinker: :drinker:

exercise.png
  • ahizzel
    ahizzel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in, how do I join this wonderful group?
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, how do I ?
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Info from first post....go to groups <tab above this page> and cut and paste Christmas Weight Loss Challenge in the box. Then hit join....
    ....and if you would like to join, the group name is "Christmas Weight Loss Challenge." We will be weighing in once a week, and some of us will be posting before, during and after pictures.
  • allisontuck
    Options
    i want to join! but how?..i'm kinda new to this. kinda
  • Cordova32
    Cordova32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... I have a goal to be weighing at least 190 lbs by Christmas time and possibly between 165 lbs - 175 lbs by my 33rd birthday in Febraury. I need a lot of motivation and a lot of help reaching my goals. I am new to this whole myfitnesspal family. I have already lost a total of 20 pounds since starting this journey back in April. I know it isn't much but I am trying so hard to do it, it is hard with the process to lose weight without exercise. I need to start exercising of course to lose more weight.:flowerforyou:
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'd like to lose 30 by Christmas.
  • hunter3p
    Options
    I'm in!
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect challange for me! I want to loose 50lbs by christmas. Im in!! :)
  • Fijiflower
    Fijiflower Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love to christmas sounds great to me. I would like to loose 25 to 30 pounds by christmas my current weight is 251.8 so lets make it a nice round number I would like to be 220 by christmas. I have posted an updated photo as of today.. Thanks I think this will really help to drive me.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    can i join? i have about 10pounds to go and then tone im off on holz in febuary and the holidays are going to be very hard for me lol
  • msteresao
    msteresao Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi

Count me in
  • knittiki
    knittiki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in too! I am a bit stuck. I would like to hit my next 10% goal by Christmas. (170) More would be ok too!