Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Forty somethings!

1235»

Replies

• I am very new to this board and I will be 44 this October. Add me if you would like, I am hoping to add more friends. :)
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Bbbbbbbbbbbump for the 40 somethings. Whoop Whoop.

I have a great NSV ..... one of my goals when I started was to wear my workout shirt when i was age 32. I'm 44 now and it FITS. Woo Hoo. I got googlie eyes from the wife when I put it on too.. Double bonus.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Looks like I am the old man on this page... 52... will be 53 in December.
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    I am 44 and I in August, started a new eating plan, the hypoglycemic version of Dr. Fuhrman's plan from his latest book. This means a ton of veggies. I am very into the internet (like reddit, reading stuff), a little too much. I love music and grew up playing the piano. I put on pandora a lot and am into discovering new band that sound retro (take a look at valslist.com for some inspiration, she's got some good videos).

Feel free to add me if you just want support. I am not a sergeant and won't police you, I am pretty type b, laid back. I am also eating vegan most of the time. I also don't get on others about that, it is a personal choice.

I love MFP.
  • Strive2BFit12
    Strive2BFit12 Posts: 3 Member
    43 here! It's been an up and down journey for a few years. I'm a single mom and full time nursing student...can you say LOTS of stress and weight gain! ARGH! I am determined to get my body back! It seems as though it was so much easier to lose and tone in my 30's...So glad there are other 40 somethings out there for support! Add me too!
  • 47 physically.... going on 17 psychologically