Are Men allowed to do "30 Day Shred"

Options

Replies

• spongebex
    spongebex Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just wondering. I saw it for $5 at Wal Mart and it got me thinking: Are men allowed to 30 Day Shred without losing your mancard, or is it a ladies thing only?

Lol! I am laughing because I asked my boyfriend to do it with me for moral support he wasn't so keen. Needless to say after day one on level one, all sweaty and red faced he admitted "er...well that was harder than I thought...". So I think it has nothing to with gender but what your fitness goals are i.e. what you want to get from doing a shred and how fit you are beforehand is more likely to effect success with it.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I do it, in hot pants and pop socks
    My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
    Plus its a really good intense workout, my upper body really benefits from it so i am an advocate
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I vote for it too, it's a really good workout
  • grimsin
    grimsin Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am doing it for a morning workout to suppliment my afternoon workout/cardio. on day 18 this morning and I would say that you will get what you put into it like many other videos. I've felt like I got a good workout daily so far from it so I'd say give it a go, it's only 5 bucks!
  • ValkyrieFD
    Options
    My hubby (who is very fit btw) does it with me and he says it is one of the best workout he ever gets. DO IT <3
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Oh man! Must....get....to....Walmart!!

Yea...it's free on Youtube but when your internet kicks out in the middle of a work out or the buffering slows and you stop right in a bad spot, you wish you had the dvd! :-)

Any man who is willing to do 30 day shred is sexy and hot in my book!! :flowerforyou:
  • Peteshaped
    Peteshaped Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's £4.89 on Amazon at the moment, I'm almost tempted after this thread :)
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OMG a man wants to do it...where is this world going....
    Your place is in the kitchen...

:))))
    LOL

seriously it's for everybody
    My brother started it yesterday :D (he's in more pain than i am) :D
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My bf did it with me last month =]

Go for it, it's a good program
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Shes one tough cookie.. if you can get through 30 day shred, I think you can keep your man card.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No. As a man you have to do P90X or everyone will laugh at you and start buying you panties and dresses. :tongue:

If it looks like something you can do and stick with, go for it!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No. By doing so, you will instantly lose all your masculinity, grow boobs and generally start looking like a woman. :laugh:

In all seriousness, exercise IMO is not gender specific. You do what you enjoy and what works, and that's that. Sure, more women are into the 30DS than men but that doesn't mean it's an exclusive club that you can't join. If that was the case I'd never be a member of the gym I'm at as it's literally all men! :)
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That depends...Are you man enough? 30 Day Shred is like Secret deodorant, it's strong enough for a man but made for a woman!
    Seriously, if you can handle it, DO IT!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    hell no! buy it and enjoy it!!
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If you do the whole thing in high heels you get a second man card.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Are you reading 50 Shades of Grey while doing it? Because they may sway my vote.
    Just wondering. I saw it for $5 at Wal Mart and it got me thinking: Are men allowed to 30 Day Shred without losing your mancard, or is it a ladies thing only?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If you do the whole thing in high heels you get a second man card.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
  • bland2012
    Options
    Its probably not going to give you any bulk like typical "male" workouts would. However if you're more concerned with slimming down before trying to bulk (if bulking up is even your goal) then I don't see why not. Females can do "male" workouts too. The results are just going to be different. Female workouts usually slim you down, while Male workouts usually bulk. But this is just my opinion.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    It may have been mentioned already but Its free on youtube, so you can always try before you buy (or not buy at all)
  • Hollywoodxoxo
    Options
    Bump