amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• jessicasager
    Options
    the fact that you even have the confidence to stand there like that, bearing all for everyone to see, gave me goosebumps. i hope you don't mind, i'm bookmarking this post, it's definitely an inspiration. holy god you're amazing. any tips?!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    thank you all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i hope to get back down to what i was in that picture soon!!!:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    and beyond:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • junkgypsy
    Options
    I am so glad this thread is still going around-- I fell off the wagon over the past few months and gained about 13 pounds back! This is so inspiring!
  • kelligirl
    Options
    i have to agree with junkgypsy - i was glad to see this thread. I too, fell off the wagon - completely abandoned ship - and have gained back the 10 - 12 pounds I had originally lost. The picture proves it can be done. Thank you.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: bump; i needed 2 see/read this.:flowerforyou:
    i can get back to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    thank you for the kind words everyone.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nicole718
    Options
    Wow Oregonlady,

Those pics are amazing. What is really ironic is that the after pic looks like my before and your before looks like me currently. There is hope!!! I just showed my husband and told him that I will be wearing a bikini on our next trip to Mexico! Muy bonita!

Nicole
  • ktydidwright
    Options
    Wow! Your picture is inspiring! I have been on my weight loss journey now for over a year...I have the last 20 pounds to go and I can only dream of having my abs look that amazing! It was just what I needed today, though, to see your pictures! Thank you!
  • piemate08
    Options
    this is so inspirational! i just started yesterday. im 14 i know u have to be a certain age to be on this but i want to get down to a healthy weight but my mom doesn't want me to lose weight:grumble: . even though my doctor says i should probably lose weight. that's why i joined this site.
    p.s how do u get like the weight thing in ur reply's some people have how much they've lost and the weight they're at now. how do you put that in here
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Are you f'n kidding me?! That is astounding! Surely, that's not really you in the first picture! Geez, that gives me all new inspiration, and I wasn't really lacking any! What kind of exercising have you done to get yourself so toned? I thought, even if I lose the weight, I'd still be forever "flabby" but you give me a new hope.
  • rocal
    rocal Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG you are amazing. What an inspiration to all.
  • mswing7674
    Options
    thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou:

but that is not what i really look like!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

i wish i did.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What do you mean thats not what you really look like? You look amazing and what a transformation from the first picture :) GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you most kind people.:flowerforyou:
    i agree, i do look like a new, better person. but not the person i wish i were like.
    if i had $$$$, i'd see a counselor .:noway:
    before i began in 2001, i waisted all my life wishing for........
    since 2001, i've been working toward... ??? (not sure of my goal, a 16 yr old body?????)
    i've been working out at a gym and/or walking and jogging most EVERY DAY!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    and trying to eat super healthy.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    w/in the past 10 yrs, i've gorged myself at "all u can eat" places, then made myself throw up so i would not hate myself so much. :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i joined mfp a year ago.:smile: weighing 160 (not bad!):smile: i was down to 140 in my "amazing" picture.:noway:
    i'm 150 now.:cry:
    10lbs in a year!?!? that seems ridiculous! i've worked so hard!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    well, i'm restarting my journey.

thank you for reading my vent.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    wow, incredible!! well done!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT!!!
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pshh, "poised" or not, you look frickin' amazing. Colour me inspired :D
  • lahlie
    lahlie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Great job!!!!
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I never thought you could look THAT good after being really overweight thats great.

Good for you, thats really amazing.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot! amazing! and don't be so modest - photos don't lie!
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    OMG! My jaw dropped when I saw your pictures and it hasn't gone up yet! LOL! You are such an inspiration. I mean what ....how...really?!?!?!?! Amazing, simply amazing! I hope I can look as fit as you when I lose the 100 lbs I want to lose. Please, I must know....What kept you going?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!