What is annoying you today?

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    #1. This anxiety. I keep feeling like my heart is racing, but it's not. I feel very on edge, and to top it off, I feel disorientated.

#2. The weather. It was torrential downpour this morning. I got woken up by the thunder :/ when will this end? I hate living in England, sometimes.

#3. I am so tired and demotivated. I am sick of this. I hate having depression.

#4. I just scarfed down a whole load of chocolate cake. What is wrong with me?

#5. My neighbours stupid Jack Russels, who killed my rabbit, bark at EVERYTHING and it is SO annoying. Not to mention, I hate people who leave their animals outside. I don't believe domesticated animals belong outside.

#6. My room is messy. And it's so small. I wish I didn't move out, but I feel like I didn't have a choice.

#7. My co-worker, whom I was reaching out to, just went AWOL after I opened up to him. And now I feel hurt and stupid.

#8. My Uncle got married and didn't tell me. It's bugging me, and it hurts my feelings.

#9. I feel like I can't breathe. I think it's the anxiety.

#10. I need to speak to my Doctor, but the surgery is closed.

--

That feels better.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Lack of motivation! Ugh. I drank a little too much last night & didn't log it all. And the rain today makes me just want to lounge...I think I'm annoyed with myself.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm old and cranky...what DOESN'T annoy me????
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    "does sperm have nutrional value"

That made my snort my coffee.
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    what is annoying me today? the fact that i have to cook my boyfriend fatty carb loaded meals, while i have to fix myself a separate healthy meal...piles up the dishes and runs up the grocery bill as well..! it kills me how he can eat whatever he wants and still be fit and healthy....
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    girls on here promoting being extremely thin....urgh! I just went on a deleting spree.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    1 - Having to make the 7 hour drive back home with the hubby I am in the process of going through a divorce with... Saying Goodbye to his family... Unknowing if I will see them again... They helped me throw our son an amazing 3rd birthday party... He sure had an amazing day.. But I am trying to remember I didn't marry his family 10 years ago, I married him.

2 - Having to go next week to bring the papers to the Courthouse to have the divorce start going through the Court System. 'nough said.
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So far today, I'm annoyed that I can't kick my own *kitten* to go for a bike ride. And I know it's going to rain later. So what gives?

JUST GO!!!!!!!
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    1 - Having to make the 7 hour drive back home with the hubby I am in the process of going through a divorce with... Saying Goodbye to his family... Unknowing if I will see them again... They helped me throw our son an amazing 3rd birthday party... He sure had an amazing day.. But I am trying to remember I didn't marry his family 10 years ago, I married him.

2 - Having to go next week to bring the papers to the Courthouse to have the divorce start going through the Court System. 'nough said.

I am sorry you are going through such a hard time. I divorced 6 years ago, and I remember how hard that was. We didn't have kids together. I can tell you it gets better. I'm now remarried and couldn't be happier.
  • jsabet
    jsabet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Annoying me today...

- San Francisco is not sunny. And I'm feeling Vitamin D deprived.
    - I worked 58 hours this week and it's already Sunday.
    - I only worked out 2 times this week because of my schedule. I feel like ****.
    - I had my cheat day yesterday (ate cereal and some chocolate chips.) now I feel bloated and groggy.
    - I haven't seen my girlfriend in 6 days (she's traveling).
    - I stubbed my toe within 15 seconds of getting out of bed. My double workout day today is going to be a little more painful.
    - I need a haircut.
    - A suit I have being tailored is a week late.
    - Not logging food for a couple days. I feel guilty.
    - That the amount of baby pictures on Facebook have doubled to an almost unbearable amount. Someone actually posted a a picture of their naked 1 year old - I don't need to see your kid's penis.
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My boss. She is a pretend dieter. She is all like "Oh this is so low fat" and "this snack has such few calories" but she comes back from lunch everyday with a chic-fil-a or taco bell or sonic cup, but she sure doesn't want to talk about how low calorie it is then. Also, every morning she is bringing another baked good to work and talks about how she used fat free icing and crap. And after all this she wants to whine about how tired she is all the time and how her back is going out. I tried to tell her that getting in shape and eating healthier will effect how tired she is and being in better shape will help her back have less strain and also make the muscles stronger. No comment from her.

ANDDD what makes me SOOO mad is that she is always like "I just can't keep the weight off because my thyroid is slow" and I never cease to tell her that I DONT EVEN HAVE A THYROID ANYMORE and somehow counting calories and working out has really helped me lose weight. I support people who are actively trying to change their lives, but not those who want the credit without doing the work.

She is a pretend dieter with a fake excuse and wont get off her lazy butt to do anything. ARGH

My rant for the day.... I feel much better.

(ps - it is 10:30 and she told me she is already starving and will go have a snack, but only pretzels because they are low fat, but she is eating 3 bags!!!!)

It is the same with my co-worker shes always saying i have to lose my stomach and from the moment she comes in she doesn't stop eating and even if she brings lunch she always has to go out and buy more food at a fast food place . Today at break she said I am going to get some gas and she came back with food from wendys.

She drives me crazy don't talk about it if your not doing anything about it.

oh wow i have a co-worker just like yours! she complains about not having a flat stomach everyday and believes that if she doesnt eat all day will help! then of course when she does eat she'll go to a fast food joint and eat crap instead. and yet she always teases me about bringing in salads for lunch every day!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to do something active outside like bike or rollerblade but the humidity hits me like a brick wall as soon as I walk out the door and just sucks the life out of me, and that pisses me off.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hypocrisy
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The Olympics - GO AWAY.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    The phrase "skinny fat"
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Politics. I hate that instead of disagreeing on policy or record, most of politics is all about demonizing a person or their character. It is all about ideology and makes it hard to debate respectfully and disagree without being a *****-bag. That is what is annoying me today.

About Chick Fil A, I loathe the sandwich so it doesn't matter to me. But if he wants to spend 5 million dollars blocking gay marriage, that is his money. And if people criticize and refuse to support his company because of his views, that is ALSO their prerogative. But, of course politicians have to get involved and it gets agenda driven and then well...no exchange of views is ever going to be possible once they make it "war".

The other thing annoying me today? My allergies.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The sun. I wanted to go for a run outside today, but I didn't get up early enough and now the marine layer has burned off. I hate running when the sun is out. Stupid sun.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Realizing how gullible I am! :angry:
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    The idea that I am cleaning and still have so much more to do...ugh...
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    -The heat wave
    -I have yet to have a good night's sleep in about a month or so
    -My parents are making me do a sh*tload of chores when I'm exhausted
    -The fact that I work next week

But whatevs! Just have to push through. :smile: