What is annoying you today?

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    2 hormonal pre teens doing nothing but bicker... love, love, love being a step mum, but at times I want to strangle them! LOL x
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My freaking messy house and the unwillingness of my husband and son to take part in keeping it even remotely organized!
  • andreashawty100
    Options
    1) The heat in this ****ing country (Honduras)

2) I have to stand living without air conditioner

3)I hate my ****ing body & the way that when I sit I see one roll :(

4) My hair is so ****ing curly.. and nappy

5) I have no boyfriend or no friends. Im a loner

6) I have real bad anxiety, and emotional problems

7) I have to depend on my parents for money

8) I should be a senior this year but I haven't even finished 9th grade.

9) My dad won't call me or text me, and IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FRIDAY FOR HIM TO SEND ME ****ING MONEY

10) I can't get a job here because I'm a minor to them
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    "registered dieticians" who start threads to give people advice and then repeatedly tell people who are stalled to cut 10% off their intake even though they are netting way under 1000 a day....

Word
  • fatima147
    Options
    many things but at the moment i want to get rid of my gossiping habbit... very iritating. i dont even realize that im doing it soo thats makes it more difficult to stop!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

We found out my mom has cancer (braintumor and lungcancer) two weeks ago and some random kid just yelled "cancer *kitten*" at me.

What a little a-hole. When my mom was going through chemo and radiation therapy, she lost a ton of weight and all her hair fell out...some woman at a gas station told her to "lay off the crack". It took every fiber of my being not to rearrange her face.
    Oh wow, that is soo terrible. I really don't understand why people say mean things and to people they don't even know. I wouldnt have been as good a person. If anyone made a mean comment about my moms illness theyd be wishing they hadnt real quick. Its bad enough having to go through it, but then having ppl make stupid comments.
  • littlepaisley
    Options
    BEING FAT.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    BEING FAT.
    I second that.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that people are all up in this thread, contibuting nothing but judgment and "holier than thou" sentiments that no one is interested in hearing. Let's try to stay on topic, k? No one asked (or cares) about your gratitude, tbh.

I like this. Very much.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    4) My hair is so ****ing curly.. and nappy

Wow. Curly hair is not a bad thing.

And nappy? That's pretty offensive.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options

We found out my mom has cancer (braintumor and lungcancer) two weeks ago and some random kid just yelled "cancer *kitten*" at me.

What a little a-hole. When my mom was going through chemo and radiation therapy, she lost a ton of weight and all her hair fell out...some woman at a gas station told her to "lay off the crack". It took every fiber of my being not to rearrange her face.
    Oh wow, that is soo terrible. I really don't understand why people say mean things and to people they don't even know. I wouldnt have been as good a person. If anyone made a mean comment about my moms illness theyd be wishing they hadnt real quick. Its bad enough having to go through it, but then having ppl make stupid comments.

Thank you honey! Glad to know there are still some decent people out there..
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Not so much annoyed but disheartened. It gets old logging into MFP and seeing comments about how if youre petite you are..gross...sickly...not a 'real' woman and any number of other put downs. Accepting our bodies is a beautiful thing and I would never tell a larger woman she deficient because her body type doesnt match my own. I feel great after years of health problems..including a cancer scare and surgery to remove three tumors. Why do people need to lift themselves up by putting others down...sigh

Yes I AM A REAL WOMAN..
    I am healthy, fit and strong. Working on being the best me I can.

edited: due to stupid smartphone lol
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    • How much money we need to save to get a mortgage when we are paying rent, bills etc. We need £15k at least and it's going to take forever to get to that amount even though we both work full time. Yet there are people who have never worked and just go on the dole and have kids who get given brand new houses. There is no help for those trying to help themselves.
    • Charity workers knocking on my door or dropping me on the street, it happens far too often. I donate plenty to charity already and am just sick of them!
    • Co-workers who are just lazy and do **** all but get away with it because my manager just uses the excuse 'everyone works at different paces'. Yes they do but some people also do the bare minimum!!
    • The local council doing roadworks on the main road into work for the whole summer holidays do I can't enjoy the shorter drive to work because there is no school traffic. It makes me so mad they don't make kids get on buses to school so instead there are tonnes of cars on the road with just one child in them.

That's about it for now..... I'm sure more will come. :smile:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    This relentless heat.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    What's annoying me today?

THAT annoys me.

It felt a bit better after I pushed him off his bike in front of his friends though..

PEOPLE PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

My heart is hurting for you. I'm so sorry. I'll be keeping you and your Mom in my prayers.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Lack of money
    Not knowing what to get my partner for his birthday in 2 days
    Stressing about failing a course
    Generally annoyed about being at work because I want holidays again and I am tired of listening to stupid people :angry:
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm currently running the Ammo Supply Point at Kandahar Airfield. What's annoying me right now?

These 20-somethings that act "so smart" because they have a college degree....but obviously can't f*cking count....
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Lmao at the pregnancy shot pics lol I kinda agree lmao

1. My sister not being helpful around the house, and having a bad attitude when I ask her to help me.

2. My dad being so RUDE
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I had to hear my best friend tell the story of how she met her guy AGAIN to one of our mutual friends. Gah.
  • sammyc350
    sammyc350 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This killer headache...