I
    I
    V
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    Two different Tattoo threads! score! lol

lol that's what i was thinking!

i have zero luck with using photobucket in threads, but mine are in my profile! i <3<3<3 my wings...
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Our latest

491396_5890.jpg
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    One of em.. back of my shoulder

swallow.jpg

I LOVE this tat, and your profile pic is frickin hilarious!
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK WTH stupid photobucket...been years since i have used it.. not sure what i'm doing wrong. lol

Here is the link.

Tattoos.jpg

There is a reason behind them all :)

There you go!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This:

1342643859.jpg

just recently became this:

freshink.jpg
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I got six, but this bad boy is my favorite :) Arrgghh

8xmrf4.jpg
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    everyone's ink looks amazing!!! i have four and am planning a few more as "rewards" when i reach certain weight and fitness goals :)
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My back piece

Robtat.jpg
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm not judging but...why do people get them?

mine represent different parts of my life. A Peruvian/Incan cross to represent a very enlightening travel experience, A compass rose on my foot to guide my travels, the last few lines of Robert Frost A road less traveled on my other foot to represent the paths I took to get where I am today, A celtic designed tree on my back to represent my strong roots.

Some folks do it to show off art, some do it for personal reasons, memorials, achievements, benchmarks. Others do it because they can. Some people have no idea why.

I believe tattoos should be representative. Also, I do alot of research prior to figuring out my design. For instance, I see many folks with lotus tattoos, but they have no idea that the incorrect placement of that symbol on their body can be quite disrespectful.

I do alot of research on the artist before I get mine, also, I prepare to fork out loads of dough for a GOOD artist. Mine represent importance in my life, I expect the artwork to justify the importance.
  • FearlessLissy13
    Options
    This is my cat's paw print. It's my first and only tattoo so far, and I'm loving it. You have to understand the relationship between him and me... he is 18 years old, which means he's older than me and he's been with me all my life. I grew up with him, I am STILL growing up with him, and he was there during the worst times and the happy ones as well.
    During all the horrible binging nights, he was right there beside me on the kitchen floor. When I started eating healthy and started cooking more often, he was always right beside me in the kitchen (probably because he wanted food, but still... he was there).
    I love him to pieces, he means way more to me than just a pet. My mom got the same tattoo, so we're all gonna be united forever, even if we might lose each other one day.
    359hlc3.jpg
    btw, sorry if the pic is a bit blurred, I just took a progress picture and zoomed in :)
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I just got this one on the 4th of July!

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm the girl with the giant zombie portrait on my shoulder/back!

Um no you are the the badass chick who i want to be fighting side by side with in the Z.A. BTW Love the Daryl pic in your counter, can't wait for season 3!!

Thank you! I can't wait either!
  • cretur
    cretur Posts: 19
    Options
    I do my own tattoo's the 1st one is a cover up I had to do on myself.. I have 12 tattoo's
    10797aa.jpg
    This is my Daughters name as an ambigram I did myself. Took me 3 months to get something to work.. It says Ayla

sovfc8.jpg
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    on my phone so can't add pics! my mums name on my wrist and i got my partners dogs paw and name on my hip.
    still got to get it shaded. it hurt so bad! lol there is a pic on my profile :)

after the first i said no more. i said it after this one. but i do want another haha
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    uploaded-file-31737?pictureId=2865854&asGalleryImage=true
  • cretur
    cretur Posts: 19
    Options
    I love women with tattoo's "LOVE THEM" But my god I cannot stand the tramp stamp tattoo's..
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Show off what ya got! This is my only one, and my first, figured I'd just get something big. The style is Samoan, I have no relation but I really like the symmetry and complexity in the designs.

I'm considering extending it down to a 3/4 sleeve, it would all be my own design in the same style. What do y'all think?

<I can't show off mine... :devil:
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not judging but...why do people get them?

mine represent different parts of my life. A Peruvian/Incan cross to represent a very enlightening travel experience, A compass rose on my foot to guide my travels, the last few lines of Robert Frost A road less traveled on my other foot to represent the paths I took to get where I am today, A celtic designed tree on my back to represent my strong roots.

Some folks do it to show off art, some do it for personal reasons, memorials, achievements, benchmarks. Others do it because they can. Some people have no idea why.

I believe tattoos should be representative. Also, I do alot of research prior to figuring out my design. For instance, I see many folks with lotus tattoos, but they have no idea that the incorrect placement of that symbol on their body can be quite disrespectful.

I do alot of research on the artist before I get mine, also, I prepare to fork out loads of dough for a GOOD artist. Mine represent importance in my life, I expect the artwork to justify the importance.

Thank you for your response - very enlightening!!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I currently do not have any... but I set a goal that when I get down to my goal weight, I will be getting one :) I'm not sure what yet, I still have to design it, but I am definitely doing it :)