35-45 year old moms out there

124»

Replies

• labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 36 with one child born 6 months ago. Have been on MFP for 5 months with very little progress... 22 dropped off like nothing and this last 15 has been impossible! I'm hoping once I stop nursing it will go away. I would love more friends...!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    i can lose 150 will that work?
  • Im am 31 years of age, looking to stay healthy and maintain my wieght and figure, people here keep me inspired and encouraged to get it right and keep it tight as I like to say, HAPPY JOURNEY TO ALL:smooched:
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Hi All, I am a 43 year old Mom of a 14 year old girl and 11 year old boy. I would like to loose 20lbs to start...all my clothes are too tight and I am not happy with myself. I need to get my butt in gear and am hoping to find some friends to keep me motivated...Feel free to ad me!
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Also from Ontario (Cambridge) ...I'm 43 with 2 amazing kids...I'm looking to loose at least 20 lbs...Feel free to add me =D
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Im a little under im 33 but i am a mom of 1 boy 6yr and a girl that is 5.. I need to lose 25 to 30 lbs. Add me if you like. :)