Need more active logging friends :)

Options

Replies

• clutz15
    clutz15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site just joined this week. But I log in every day several times a day. Feel free to add me as a friend. I only have one so far and would like more.
  • kmb2522
    kmb2522 Posts: 48
    Options
    I log in everyday and looking for friends add me!
  • idream72
    idream72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I log in daily also! Feel free to add me :)
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I log multiple times per day... good or bad. I've lost 35ish.
  • scpr542
    scpr542 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started, but i am damn sure gonna be loggin on everyday!!! I am motivated, and our goal weight loss is very similar!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day! ANYONE feel free to add me!
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I log every day! I think I get obsessive about how much time I spend logging the food and exercise and checking to see how my friends are doing! Add me!! :)
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If anyone could offer me help with my weight loss weather it be with food or a workout routine that would be helpful with weight loss...I'm not able to run due to the fact of my knees & my doctor won't let me climb up or down hills. I do however try to walk 2 miles daily but I'm not seeing any results and feel like giving up. Add me as a friend I'm looking for any help at all thank you in advance :-)
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley, I log on every m-f and sometimes on the weekends. I would love to have more active friends if you'd like to add me! Thanks =)
  • cartwoman
    Options
    Logging every day so feel free to add me :)
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    add me!
    i log everyday, no matter what!
    everybody else is welcome to add me as well.
  • MelissaA35
    MelissaA35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u want.
  • WTBSE
    WTBSE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I log every day, so anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    feel free to add on daily:smile:
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Errday I'm loggin'
  • joy_mccoy
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love the support! :)
  • cazpeterson
    cazpeterson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago and want to lose 10kg. I will be logging everyday and need all the help I can get too x
  • Caz4655
    Caz4655 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new to myfitnesspal myself and would like others to add me for support and encouragement also, Im not too sure how to do it :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • dangnabit
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I've lost about 40lbs on Slimming World but put about ten back on as I can't afford to go to it any more so this site is perfect! I love sports, particularly playing field hockey and squash, swimming too. I also love watching sports, currently using the Olympics as inspiration!

Add away.

Ash x
  • maddyb96
    Options
    feel free to add me :) Im active everysingle day and also in need of friends and motivation :)