Women who are around 5,5 What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• pandelka
    pandelka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5''5 and when I was 125lbs I looked good, but still had stomach and some lovehandles, so for me 112 would be ideal weight. I still have very long way to go there as I'm 154 lbs right now.
  • FHL03
    FHL03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 5'5.5", My goal weight is 135 anything less than that i believe I would look horrible....i was once 137 and i started looking sick.....so i would just go with the flow and see how you look once you start loosing.
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and heck I'll be excited when I get to 170. Then I will re-evaluate. I agree with those who say it depends on your body. 120 pounds does not look the same on every body.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is to no longer care what the scale says. :laugh:

Seriously. The lowest I've been in the past year was 125 in October. I'm currently 135-138 and wearing the same size clothes as I was then. Clothes I last wore when I was under 120 pounds 10 years ago fit, too.

So not only does each individual person look different and the same height and weight, but those individuals themselves can look different at the same weight at different times in their lives.
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm shooting for 120lbs but I'll be happy with anything under 130lbs. I'll have to evaluate and see which weight looks best but I'm sure a lot of it will be muscle.
  • HersheyGoddess
    Options
    My name is Sharee. I am 5'5 with a current weight of 210. My goal is to make it to 145. I need to increase my will power.
  • dawnrichard
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and my goal is 130, currently I am at 143 and climbing. I gained 25 pounds in 5 years and would hope to loose it all but don"t think that is realistic since I am now 47 and this is a hard age to loose weight, well let's just say it would take a heck of a lot of work to loose 25 pounds, half that will be my goal for now and I will reassess when I get to 130. Setting small goals at a time is probably the best way to go. Great question, enjoyed reading everyone's response.
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is to no longer care what the scale says. :laugh:

love this!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    it's up to you what you feel is right. a lot of it depends on your muscle and fat ratio too. i am 5'4 about 24% body fat and going for 125. that's the lowest i would go probably just to lose a little more body fat.
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would like to be around 128-133. I am 5'4" tall.
  • tappleton17
    tappleton17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weighed 140 in high school and I was smoken!!!!! thats my goal. i would be ok at 150 too tho
  • steph2331
    steph2331 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5 and I'm currently 120lbs. I wouldn't say I look too thin, plenty of tummy and hip fat still! Thats where most of my weight still lyes! You have to be happy, don't worry what other people say
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your frame. I think, 130 would be a little too thin for me in particular. For example - I'm 5'5" @ 173 lbs and wear a size 8. I'm aiming to get down to 4 - 6, which I'm estimating that I'd need to lose about 20 pounds. So... it all depends. I think you should start with small goals and see how your body changes with the weight that you lose, and go from there with your Ultimate Goal Weight. :) Good luck!!!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    115. I have a small frame.
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my "goal" is also 130. I'm 145 right now (you can see how I look in my pic lol) and I'm content with how I look. I consider myself to be curvy in a good way and I assume that just by working out and eating right I can trim a little bit more off. I quoted goal because I'm not focused on the actual weight but rather how I feel when I look at myself in the mirror. If I were to be stuck at 145 for the rest of my life, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all because I'm definitely healthy! But what girl wouldn't want to be a little smaller ;)
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mine is set for 135, but if I'm happy with my look and health before that, I won't worry about it.
  • nawlinskat
    Options
    It depends on your body build and whether you tone or strength train .My goal was 130 but because I do some natural sculpting,
    i.e. Exhale Core Fusion ,Tracy Effinger's ,Squeeze DVDs along with strength training I know that 140-145 will be perfect for me.

I've been 130 before and I was markedly smaller but I still had that lower belly pooch ,which made me a "skinny fat".
  • SlvrStarr
    Options
    I'm 5"5" and I'll be delighted to if I can get down to 175. Once I get there I can evaluate things and see where I think I need to be.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal is 120lbs, but I may lower it to 115 once I get to 120 depending on how I look and how my clothes fit.
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal was originally 125...thinking of making it 130 though.