MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

Options
CowgirlKimi
CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
HELLO FRIENDS!

I started MFP in May after failing (miserably) at WW. I was 218 when I started WW in March of this year. I was 209 when I signed up for MFP. I am now down a total of 56# and 36.5 inches! My current weight is 161.8#. I started at a size 18W pants and a 1X Shirt. I am currently wearing ladies size 10/12 jeans (depending on brand) and a ladies size Medium top!!!! I still have another 22# to go to my goal of 140#. But I feel great and my husband is THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys keep me inspired! I love it here at MFP! Sometimes it seems like no one else out "there" gets it.. but I know my MFP friends will understand why I say "no cheese or mayo, please". lol I currently eat "clean" about 98% of the time and I ONLY drink water (no mixes or sport drinks). Wait! I DO drink Biggest Loser Designer Whey Protein after I run on the weekends. I have cut out red meat from my diet almost completely and I feel amazing!
Here are my pics... and the DURING pics were taken this past weekend (08/04/12)
Beforepic.jpg
beforeandduring.jpg
duringpicaug.jpg
duringpic3.jpg
duringpic2.jpg

Replies

• Sparkle3131
    Options
    Congrats!!! But I can't see any pics :(. I'm sure you look fabulous!
  • CowgirlKimi
    Options
    Grrrr I am having issues with the pics... can you see them now?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Change IMG to img
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I just used the web addresses to have a look- YOU LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • CowgirlKimi
    Options
    Change IMG to img

Thank ya' Ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job :)
  • suegmune
    suegmune Posts: 81
    Options
    You are such a beautiful girl!!! I think anyone would kill for your shape (I know I would!!!!) :) And congrats on your success so far -- that is AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!!
  • jltaft21
    jltaft21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. We have almost the exact same wight loss goals. Thank you for today's inspiration.:)
  • mlathan16
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!:smile:
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    whoops you got it :) GREAT JOB you are beautiful I can't believe how much prettier people get when they lose weight! Great job such an inspiration.
  • Kellie328
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! What an inspiration!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for posting!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow great job you look amazing!
  • Oh my gosh, you look wonderful! What a great post -- thanks for sharing and enjoy your accomplishment! :)
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! you lost that much weight in such a short period of time, what was it like 3 months? you must've been seriously committed! You look outstanding!Congrats
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats! :)

That's the amount of weight i'm planning on losing! Can I ask how tall you are, out of curiosity?
  • AnLettau
    AnLettau Posts: 11
    Options
    Not going to lie. You look amazing. I am truly inspired by your story. Thank you for sharing.
  • thekid2169
    thekid2169 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow you were beautiful before but you are gorgeous now! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!