Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

anyone tying to lose over 50 pounds

Replies

• Your doing well, I just joined today, and found this thread.. Just learning how to use this!! Keep up the great work!!
    :smile:
  • Im trying to lose 100lbs + so anyone feel free to add me! I love to help motivate people and be motivated and inspired by others also :D my diary is viewable so we can help eachother out with tweaking what we eat :)
  • 70 pounds to go!
    feel free to add me!
    anybody is welcome too!
    good luck and ill be there for you
    when you need it!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Feel free to add me looking to lose another 60lbs
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Just joined and looking forward (?) to finally getting rid of 60 or 70 pounds.

I've lost some before but have always gained it back, so I know I need prodding and motivation to keep at it.
  • lacia79
    lacia79 Posts: 4
    Hi, my name is Alicia. I'm 32 years old and married. My husband asked me for a divorce about a month ago. His reasons had absolutely nothing to do with my weight (I actually weighed more when we first met and got married than I do now), and we have since begun counseling in an effort to make our marriage work. However, when he asked me for a divorce, it really got me to thinking about what on earth I was going to do. I took a good hard look at myself, and I realized that I wasn't living up to my potential. I have always battled my weight, and I have always wanted to be fit and healthy, but never stuck with any regimine long enough to see lasting results. I originally came to the decision to start this journey because I though I was going to have to start over with the whole dating scene, etc. I now want to continue this journey because my husband and I are trying to make our marriage work, and while my weight has never been an issue for him, I want to do everything in my power to be the best wife that I can be. That includes being healthier. At this time, I am looking to lose around 100 pounds. It's a lofty goal, and if I reach it, it will be the thinnest I have been in my adult life, even thinner than when I graduated high school. I am not one of these women who looks in the mirror and says "Oh, God, I'm so fat" when I wear a size 6. I have been diagnosed as pre-diabetic and on the verge of becomin morbidly obese. The only thing preventing me from being morbidly obese already is the fact that I am 6'1". I guess what I am looking for is someone to go through this journey with me. Someone I can depend on for encouragement and support, and I will offer the same to them in return. I just created my account here a few minutes ago, so I have no idea how any of this community bit works, so if someone could please explain it to me, I'd be grateful. Thanks, and good luck to all!
  • lacia79
    lacia79 Posts: 4
    How do I get to the group for people losing 50 to 100 pounds? I'm a new user and don't yet know how to navigate... Thanks in advance!
  • Feefsee
    Feefsee Posts: 2
    Hello all .... Would love to find a group of ladies that I could enjoy this journey with. I want to lose 27kg(I think that's about 60 pounds)
  • Go to www.aceisgreat.lovemyace.com it is the best and has helped many lose weight and inches with no jitters gotta try it
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    I am looking to lose 53 more lbs add me :wink:
  • shraniken
    shraniken Posts: 37 Member
    Going for 100, hoping beyond hope I don't fail this time -_-, Started several weeks ago. Feel free to add meh
  • I'm trying to lose over 50 pounds! You can add me! I don't really have a large support system so that would be awesome! :)
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    :smile: I am trying to lose 80lbs! I thought it sounded a bit impossible but its comforting to know Im not alone. Feel free to add me
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Hello Jen I'm in your boat. I have lost 44.5 so far. So if you need a friend Please add me. Good luck on your journey. Peace to you
  • 0161tracy
    0161tracy Posts: 9 Member
    hi just started yesterday, i too am trying to lose around 50 but any amount will do lol !!!...........got a good feeling about this though!..hopefully haha
  • I am shooting for 50 pounds. Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • adstar20
    adstar20 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me (anyone feel free to ad me). I would love to have some friends on here. This seems like such a motivational place.

I like to be positive. I am not looking to lose any amount of weight. I have decided on a new way of life and the result will be that I will be back to a healthy weight. As a result of this lifestyle change, I will end up below 200lbs. I am on that road now. Ony 63 more pounds to go! It isn't if, it's when!
  • sokkerchika
    sokkerchika Posts: 5 Member
    i am looking to lose almost 100 pounds. add me!
  • Trying to lose about 80 pounds. I have not made many changes to what I am eating, but definitely exercises more! Ran a marathon in September and plan to do more. So far, I lost about 40'ish pounds prior to myfitnesspal.com. Good luck to all of you!
  • Trying to loose about 40 pounds