Anyone from the UK ???

Options

Replies

• opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the UK, living in the South West. I joined this site first as an app for my phone, to keep track of my meals, and then I discovered the forums a few days ago. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm from London UK!
  • cairoqueen27
    cairoqueen27 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yep I am from UK. Born and living in Northampton. Been dieting in one way or another since my teens. Now am 50 and desperate to shed the pounds and live a longer active life. I like this site its easy to use.
  • Emmsy38
    Emmsy38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Im from Portsmouth UK. Although not entirely new to mfp, I have never posted before as too shy/ashamed to. I am aiming to lose 30lbs by Christmas and think I will be needing some friendly support along the way :-)
  • jeniallen
    Options
    im from chester le street - not for from durham in the north east of england - love this site and had an amzing weight loss of 10lb in just 2 weeks!! I lost 7lbs the first week but no thats mainly due to terrible eating the week before starting this journey!

Always glad to have more friends so feel free to add me anyone! Im on here everyday and will support anyway i can!

Jen
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    but my whole family is from London, england...whales, and Ireland... feel free to add me as a friend. i love this website as well! :)

That's WALES :)
  • WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Emma, 19 from the UK. My stats currently lie at at 5'10 in height and 37lbs total loss, with another 56lbs to go until I reach 140lbs. Dang. D:

I'm one of those "Wow, you hold your weight well!" type of girls who honestly doesn't see how I can come across as slim to other people when I'm SO far from it. I like the way I look but I'd love to get this excess off.

Anyway, life story over! Feel free to add me, I love watching people hit their goals. It's inspiring and heartwarming. :)
  • jeanniebspurs
    jeanniebspurs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi im from the uk ive sent a friend request,any1 else wants a friend add me! X
  • dangnabit
    Options
    That's a very low target for someone you're height Emma? Hoping you're getting advice and support :)

I'm from Yorkshire, I love field hockey and think the Olympics is the best thing to watch in the gym ever!

Please do add me if you'd like, always welcome new weightloss friends.

Ash x
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Chatham, Kent, I escaped that chav-ridden hellhole and moved to Brisbane over 7 years ago.
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Surrey guy here. Would love some more UK friends to chat to :)
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    Welcome fellow Brits! You will find many more of us here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

....come and join us :smile:

Jane
  • sdarker
    sdarker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI Sunshine
    I live in Swindon and have been using MFP to lose and maintain my weight. It's been more effective than any other weight loss method I've used cos it really makes you think hard about the nutritional value of whatever you put in your mouth. Good luck in your diet - pls add me as a friend if you want some support during the tough days :)
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    London!
    its great to have a little nosey at other people from the UK's diaries.. :D
  • paul1batler
    paul1batler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Huddersfeild , I found MFP to be a great help , i dont eat so many pies now lol , add me to your freinds list if you want an extra freind on here to encourage you on ,

Paul
  • polarbear60
    polarbear60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from the UK and have only just started. Currently on my 5th day so no weight loss to show yet. Tried many diets before and lose weight but as I have so much to lose generally get bored and give up. Finding MFP easier to use that WW tracker as there are more items in the database. So far so good...:smile:
  • Jadeus2
    Jadeus2 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm from Guernsey, Channel islands!!
  • maria_b22
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm Mia and i'm from East Sussex. I've been using MFP since 1st July 2012 and its by far the easiest program i've found to keep track of my calories.

Add me if you'd like :o)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from the UK, I now live in Eastboure in East Sussex but I am originally from Sheffield in Yorkshire, I have been on my journey for a while, and still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me for support, on this great journey to healthier happier living. I am always on this site or via the app.

Marie
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tyneside, feel free to add me anyone.