Anyone from the UK ???

Options

Replies

• SabineKarpova
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Essex, UK - anyone who wants to add me, feel free! :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hi im from essex feel free to add:smile:
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm from Flixton which is in South Manchester =)
  • mrsnas
    mrsnas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm in Leeds but originally from the North East, - I've never really used the forums on these websites before but definitely need the support. I'm loving MFP - so far I'm 11lbs down and I have 56 more to go!

Please add me - would love to hear how you are all doing and any tips, recipes etc are very welcome!

Caroline x
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys i'm from East London, Walthamstow to be exact. Please feel free to add always great to have the support.
  • lringshaw
    lringshaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Ascot and last year managed to lose 22lbs with MFP! Have found the weight starting to creep up again, so am back logging to lose 7lbs before hols, so that I can eat and drink without worry! Have used other sites like MFP, but find this is the best for finding UK foods and quantities!

Keep logging - it really does work!
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya, i am in Scotland, in nairn, which is 16 miles east of inverness, capital of the highlands, been here all m life and newish to MFP welcome to add me :)
  • Donna_300
    Options
    Hi all Im in the uk too, south coast
    I have eating disorder and have a trainer to help get this beaten after yrs of yo-yo diets.
    Feel free to add me all support is good support :)
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Liverpool. Feel free to add me :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Miranda from Middle Earth GloucesterShire here :laugh:
  • lucyannp
    lucyannp Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi!

Yes I'm originally from Devon but live in South Wales now.

I post on the forums sometimes and know what you mean about recipes and time of day! Please do add me :) I started off at 9st 11lb and am now 9st thanks to MFP... I know that sounds light but I'm only 5ft 2 and most of my height is in my legs = at least one tummy roll :(

I'm working on toning up now and it's working really well for me so happy to lend some support any time :)

Good luck on your journey X
  • lringshaw
    lringshaw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there - just curious about the 30 day Shred! I've heard a lot about it, but am unsure as to which book to get as there are lots of different ones on Amazon. Which do you recommend? I currently do circuits (2 x 1hr/week), so am "relatively" fit. Thanks.
  • lucyannp
    lucyannp Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome fellow Brits! You will find many more of us here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

....come and join us :smile:

Jane

Thanks Jane, just joined!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Im from Glasgow :)

feel free to add xx
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im from Glasgow, feel free to add me (ANYONE THAT WANTS TO) :-)

love MFP best site ever.
  • vancoolie
    Options
    I have just found this site today and am really excited by everyone's comments. I live in Lechlade but originally from Swindon and would love to have a team of online friends to get me through my ups and downs of trying to get fit. This is going to be so inspirational and I've got a feeling that I'm going to succeed this time......would love to have some people to share this with x
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Hello, I live in Frome, Somerset but currently I'm currently in Plymouth. Started off at a large size 16, now down to a comfortable to small 14...hoping to get to a 10/12.
    Currently about half way through New Rules of Lifting for Women, thoroughly enjoying it.
    Feel free to add
  • sunshine12870
    sunshine12870 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the UK on the east coast. After seeing my holiday photo's and stepping on the scales post holiday I thought it is time I did something. The baby weight excuse is now looking a bit feeble seen as my youngets is 2 in September!! lol. So here I am, Day 3 of Shred and first day on MFP - my goal is to loose 14lbs and get down to my wedding weight.

How about you?

HI
    Well my youngest is 12 and im still carrying bloody pregnancy weight lol, so your escuse isnt feeble just yet ;-)
    ive been on MFP for 5 weeks now, and have lost 13lbs.
    My journey is going to be a long one as i have 10 Stone to lose, but im not stressing over it, i will do it, and ive already shifted 1 of those 10 stones ;-)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    but my whole family is from London, england...whales, and Ireland... feel free to add me as a friend. i love this website as well! :)

That's WALES :)

Lol made me smile friend request sent.
  • lisamlc
    lisamlc Posts: 61
    Options
    HI, I am in Devon - will send a friend request as it's good to have people in the same timezone :)