Joining this!
  • misstwistedshine
    Options
    ME 1
    LNS 4
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    oh i am in! I have such a problem with this...sometimes we eat late dinner tho does that count?
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!:glasses:

Me 1
    LNS 0

I pre tracked my food this morning and tonight I stuck with what I planned. I flossed and brushed my teeth and will soon be heading to bed. This has been a very challenging emotional day for me. Today I scheduled my surgery and having the date and time sure has me anxious. I am still grieving the uexpected loss of one of my dear friends of many years and the recent death of my older sister's husband of 42 years. It's been a very sad August for me so far. The painful sorrow :sad: gives me a reason to give in to LNS like nothing else. But I'm choosing not to do that. It's bad enough I skipped the gym this evening. I don't want to add a night of heavy eating to it. This challenge helped me to curb my enthusiasm for the food because I knew I'd be posting and didn't want to have to admit to giving in. LOL> That was my choice for tonight. Lets see how tomorrow night goes.

Peace
  • xchrissy51809x
    Options
    Going to try this! Stop eating after dinner. During summer I've been staying up later and eat while watching tv.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 1 - LNS: 0 (starting Aug 6)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    me 6
    LNS 0

i'm getting there!
    good luck ( and good willpower everyone

I find mint tea helps!
  • C4RL0S
    C4RL0S Posts: 5
    Options
    Since Aug 01 (I only just came across this thread):

Me:0
    LNS: 6

... and now time to put the opposition out of the game!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good post by Wayaluna! I am sorry for your sadness.

Keep going on that exact thought process of not snacking especially while stressed!

I did a few small, very controlled snacks--it was not mindless and never ending, so I feel ahead of the game.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 5*
    LNS: 1

I skipped snacking last night and layed off the sugar! It was nice and refreshing not to have a bellyache at bedtime.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1

I actually did very well this weekend, until last night - when I BOMBED at this challenge.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-5
    LNS-1

:flowerforyou:

Yesterday, my DH's daugher and my two grandson's left to visit the Jelly Belly factory before heading home to Reno, Nv. Had soo much fun when they were here to visit. I ate to my heart's content, and stopped when my belly said to (nice change). I treated them to McD's yesterday morning, THEN went to have Sushi Bento with my good friend, and snacked on my new Fave G H Chicago Mix Popcorn (which has some caramel in in) in the late afternoon. DID NOT LNS, however! Soo...another day of LNS bit the dust! Yay!!

**Kate** YES...I will think of Toblerone when I am drinking my peppermint tea..NICE comparison :happy:

**Turtlehurdle** - Good Luck and WELCOME

**Misstwistedsh - CONGRATS...WTG

**Goldilocks** - Snacking and dinner are not the same. However, my goal is not to eat at least 2 hours before bedtime cause our food just sits...and if we want to lose weight, eating soo late does not help with the weight loss. That is just my take. Ever since I have have not been LNS...I have not GAINED, and now even on another LOSING streak...Yay :happy:

**Wayaluna** - I am soo sad for your losses :flowerforyou: Eating is certainly COMFORT and your CHOOSING NOT to LNS is your STRENGTH...Proud of you!! WTG

**XChrissy** WTG - gotta start sometime if you wanna lose. This forum has helped me:happy:

**Dewdrops** WELCOME :wink: Your SUPPORT has been awesome here! Glad you are AMONG us!!

**Lacewitch** - 6-0 WTG

**C4Rios** - Love your attitude

**Connie** - You are AWESOME for staying ahead of the game

**Kris** - Fantastic Nice NOT to have the bellyache

**Beeps** This is why we are here - ANOTHER CHANCE :happy:

Stay FOCUSED and STRONG, Everyone,

Deb :flowerforyou:
  • carltonJC
    Options
    IM IN...no more eating after 7pm. This will be hard...but we can do it :D
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    I made it last night!

ME: 1

LNS: 0
  • debilang
    Options
    I made it last night!

ME: 1

LNS: 0

CONGRATS, Kar!! You can continue to do this!! :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    IM IN...no more eating after 7pm. This will be hard...but we can do it :D

WELCOME JC...you don't have to take *any* bad talk from ANY one...You look AWESOME...Keep a good heart :heart: Deb :flowerforyou:
  • marypetro
    marypetro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So far it's

ME: 4
    LNS: 2

This is really working for me! I know I have 2 for LNS but I ate it before thinking...not going to do that again. I keep a stickie note on my fridge helping me to keep track. Best challenge ever!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thank you for the supportive words good people! Reading the posts I feel Inspired and encouraged.
    Me 2
    LNS 0

I am taking it one day at a time . I have made it through another day. Phew! Tonight was date night for Daniel and me. We went out to dinner as we both arrived home kind of late. It was a lovely dinner and the company was fantastic. LOL We talked vacation dreams. No business during date night dinner. Unfortunately I went in the red for the day by 74 calories over my limit. It’s Daniel’s fault (not). He ordered an appetizer sampler and I ate a few things. When we got home I counted the calories to the best of my ability using the data base on my fitness pal. This was a good food limits day as far as I’m concerned. I went off my planned dinner because my Sweetie tempted me but I was listening to my body and approximating the calories as we ate so it turned out well. I ate my dinner salad with the fat free Italian dressing and boxed up my pasta and garlic bread and brought it home. I had two big glasses of sugar free lemonade with strawberry flavoring :drinker: and that had a lot to do with my very full feeling. We waddled around the grocery store after dinner so I think I actually burned a few calories even though I didn’t track the walk as exercise.

With the sadness about my recently dead people and the anxiety about my upcoming surgery, I haven't been moving as much as I would like. Tomorrow evening I am going to the gym. Thankfully I'm not eating to deal with the stress and sadness. I think I'm succeediing in part because of this board.

YEAH For US who struggle! :love:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 1 - LNS*: 1 (starting Aug 6)

No binge, no mindless eating. I was really hungry and all I had was some raw almonds and a few crackers. I'll try to plan better next time ;).
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Dewdrop-awesome thoughts and great control!

I was bad with cocktail peanuts and crackers.... I know why--bad planning--so I will have a better plan and a more healthful eating schedule today!

Good luck