Anyone from the UK ???

Options

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from south east london, but i visit milton keynes regularly as my boyfriend lives in Buckingham! x
  • elinakalna
    Options
    I'm from West London. Feel free to add me ;)
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Aldershot, Hampshire UK :-)

I was in Milton Keynes two weeks ago :-):smile:
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Chloe and I'm a mummy from Bristol :) Ive been on here for almost 3 months now and have lost over 20lbs so far. In the last 2 months i have taken up running for the first time in my life and have got myself up to running 5k and am loving it! Anyone in the UK feel free to add me x
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    I'm from the UK! currently in Nottingham..starting the 30 day shred today! going to take progress pics and post them soon so you can all see genuine results! fell free to add me! x
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am from the Isle of Wight, and am at home bored. If anyone would like to add me, send me a FR and just mention this thread lol
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i currently do not live in the UK, but whenever i go anywhere, someone asks me what part of the UK i am from... so apparently i have a British accent... or something lol, but i was born in the US. but my whole family is from London, england...whales, and Ireland... feel free to add me as a friend. i love this website as well! :)

LOL why do americans always try to beg it that they are from the UK? & it's WALES not WHALES!
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Hi, York here. good luck with the journey.

:drinker:
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    I'm in the UK!

I live in Greenwich (London).

Aiming to lose 49lbs!

Is anyone planning on doing the Race for Life in London next year?
  • tashmash2011
    Options
    Hi i'm from the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire!

Famous for Black Puddings & Gravy Wrestling :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me :)
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK, Oldham, near Manchester:)
  • beonehotnurseagain
    Options
    I am originally from Norfolk, but am now living in the US. We are hoping to move back home within two years though, and I CAN"T WAIT!!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am from Somerset :D So feel free to add another UK friend right here :D
  • sunshine12870
    sunshine12870 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yep From the UK too. By the way aren't we doing well in the Olympics? By percentage I recon we are leading in the medals stakes. Anyway I digress
    I am here for the long haul so if anybody wants to add me please feel free. I think we could all do with the support.
    I am from Yorkshire and desperately in need of a summer. We haven't had one up here yet. Very grey.

SUMMER....Whats that ???? lmao
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone can add me with a little message saying where you found me!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, I live in Frome, Somerset but currently I'm currently in Plymouth. Started off at a large size 16, now down to a comfortable to small 14...hoping to get to a 10/12.
    Currently about half way through New Rules of Lifting for Women, thoroughly enjoying it.
    Feel free to add

I have done the opposite, gone from Plymouth to near Bridgwater lol... and here I was thinking I'm the only one from Ciderland :D
  • margatetrace
    margatetrace Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK, Bournemouth.

I have been doing a yo yo for a good few years now.

I have 2 incentives to loose weight, one of them being the fact that i am getting married in 2014 and want to be in a size 14 wedding dress.

The 2nd is that i need an op and have to loose weight for that.

I have lost 10 stone before now but put it back on and more :(

Would love to make some new friends that understand what it is like to have a battle with your weight.

Tracy xxx
  • sunshine12870
    sunshine12870 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bristol, I'm 5ft 1in, hoping to go from 142lbs to 120 - much prefer to have British friends as they're buying their foods in the same places and eating / finishing their days at the same time. So feel free to add me!

Totally know what you mean! I LOVE this website but it's a pain when you someone posts a recipe that sounds awesome then you realise it contains tinned pumpkin or something else that the Tesco Metro on the corner isn't likely to stock :)

lol, that was one of the reasons i put this post on here, as our foods and measurements are different and it helps to be amongst people who shop in Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and dont measure in cups (i struggle to work that out)
  • ravishingrosie
    Options
    Hi everybody

I just joined this minute. I had a quiet moment in work so know I shouldnt really be on here. I live in swansea and am originally from N Ireland. I am 14 stone or 196 pounds and would love to be 11 stone or154 pounds. Sorry about the username of ravishingrosie. Not true!! just wanted a username to make me laugh and focus on how gorgeous I will feel 3 stone lighter. Love this sight already. Back soon xx
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the UK on the east coast. After seeing my holiday photo's and stepping on the scales post holiday I thought it is time I did something. The baby weight excuse is now looking a bit feeble seen as my youngets is 2 in September!! lol. So here I am, Day 3 of Shred and first day on MFP - my goal is to loose 14lbs and get down to my wedding weight.

How about you?

i know exactly what you mean - my son is also 2 in september and i cant use him as the excuse any more!! lol. i have been on here for a while but i have had alot of personal problems recently which caused me to fall off the wagon but things are looking up and i am back. oh yes i am from plymouth !! lol