Need more active logging friends :)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i try to log everyday, except for the odd days where i don't have access to a computer, but those rarely happen!
    anyone can add me and my food diary is open to all (i find it helps to motivate me to stay on track if anyone can see what i've been eating)
  • lidiflyful
    Options
    I'm new and I plan to be logging for a long long time! anyone feel free to add! We all need encouragement and I'm ahppy to give!
  • PeterrJames
    Options
    i log every day :D
  • NtaDavis
    Options
    I log in everyday and am very active!!! Free free to add!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If I dont log its a fluke...
  • alasu82
    alasu82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am back at this for a second time and am now logging on a daily basis. I would love to have more friends to help me along and vice versa. All I have right now is my wife, she talks enough offline.
  • NtaDavis
    Options
    Seriously alasu82.....oh so I talk too much now??? LOL! You are lucky I have a great sense of humor or I'd take that personally.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im on everyday, except last saturday cuz i was away from the computer :)
  • shedizzle
    shedizzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of last week.. logging in daily though.. looking for friends :) add me
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Logged in everyday for the past 7 days. Safe to say I love this website and its community. Feel free to add me
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking this about my friends list today!!! It definitely keeps me more motivated when I see people logging everyday! And I always log! feel free to add me, anyone!!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier.........i always say. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want.
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement
  • grkpetalouda
    Options
    hey! i just started but i do plan on logging on everyday. =)
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. The more the merrier!