rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    A size 10/12?
    200 lbs?
    I don't know. lol.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am at 165 right now and am 5'6. My BMI says I am still overweight and so do the "charts" so even though this is the goal weight I set for myself I am reassessing what I want to weigh. If I went into the 150-159 range I think that is where my body will tell me I am at a weight I can maintain. So I have set a goal to lose another 6, we'll see after that. I agree don't get hung up on a number rather shoot for feeling healthy.
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 with a large bone structure (thanks dad) I am aiming for 160 for now, but my true goal is a healthy, strong body that I am happy with, regardless of what the scale says. 160 is just something to set my sights on to keep me going, because "thin and healthy" is just too vague for me, for now.
  • jessical1982
    Options
    I'm 5' 7'' and my goal weight is 150. I would really be happy in a size 10, regardless of the number!
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 175. I think that's a manageable number for me. I've been as low as 155 but it was unattainable and I think I was there for about five minutes! I'm 5'7.5" btw...
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    I'm 43 - 5'8

Goal (met) = 20% BF per (BodPod) so about 134-136 lbs
  • mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my ultimate goal is 150-160lbs...and if I don't feel good with those numbers and feel I can lose more, then I think 140lbs. I was 140lbs when I was 18 yrs old and that was the best size I remember being lol. I have a big frame tho (big boned), and I can't imagine myself smaller then 140 I guess lol, only time will tell :)
  • AliJelliBelli
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 currently 159, goal is 140 but I'll see how I feel at 147. It's just a number. And I feel pretty great now tbh!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'7". My goal is to at least be under 150. 140 would be nice but we'll see when we get there.
  • nauti2012
    Options
    losing 50 pounds and FINALLY feeling good about looking in the mirror....:bigsmile:
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    5'7" here, 120 pounds. This is my normal weight and always has been, except for pregnancies and a few extra pounds when I quit smoking 12 years ago, which were not tolerated by me and ordered to leave! :bigsmile: I am on MFP mainly for the FITNESS part of the tracking, but I also monitor my nutrients here as well. I am healthier at the age of 55 than I can ever remember being, run 3-4 miles 4 times a week, weight train and have an extremely active lifestyle.
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'7". My goal weight is not concrete, but 150-155 would be fine with me.

Goals that are concrete: waist smaller than 30", to be able to do a full, unassisted pull-up, and to run a 5K at 25 minutes.
  • applejuice3977
    Options
    i am just at 5'7" and i am shooting for 150
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 i think about 145-150 would be good and less i dont look good besides i like having a curvy body.
  • PradaChick
    Options
    Hi,

I"m 5'7. I have long legs and short torso. My goal is 135-140. I'm a mother of three so my goal weight really consists of what my abs look like after i'm all done losing my baby weight. Im concentrating on losing the fat and belly flab! lol. Right now i'm 149.9. Almost there!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    i'm5'9ish, maybe a tad taller I'm currently 147 and would love to be 140. right now a size 5/6 would love to be a comfy 4
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 157 currently - in Size 12 (US), but pants are feeling a little loose. I would like to get down to 150 size 8/10. BMI shows in the healthy range for me now, which is somewhere I haven't been in a while. Good luck to you!! We can do it!!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5' 7" and my goal is 145. I have huge frickn boobs and they aren't getn any smaller :grumble: so I'm allowing an extra 5 pounds for that.
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I'm going to work towards 140. That at least wouldn't make me a liar on my drivers license. lol.
  • shimila1101
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my GW is between 145 and 140. I was down to that weight before and looked good, but this time I want to be more toned so I'll just have to see where I land. My goal is to be back into my size 8 jeans that I refuse to get rid of. :happy: