• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Phtttt.

tumblr_m836zvIuZT1r8rtom.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    You either want it or you don't.........I think it's pretty obvious which you fit into.

winner, winner chicken dinner!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, your a big deal huh? But I just don't think, girly, if we we were face to face you would be so dominant. But, play big shot on your key board all you want.

No thanks man, I like finding the inspiring posts, the ones where those of us that have had to face horrible pain and injury bond together and stand up together. I like feeling my heart beat faster when I think about how much my life has changed for the better. I need that camaraderie among victors. I need to know and let others know that no matter how many times you have felt your bones broken, your body twisted, your spirit smeared across the pavement... that you can stand up and scream and make the world hear you- hear you scream that you wont lay down and die.

But if you wanna chill here and defend those that dont have the physical obstacles, just laziness or I dont wannas.... I shall let you reign over their whining world.

You can have it girly, I run with the ones that are amazed that they were given life. Sometimes twice.

You are amazing...I thank you for your continued inspirations on my wall daily :)
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Thank god your fingers work.

ha!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Commitment....you either do...or you don`t....there is no in-between.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a facebook status. :sick:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...I thank you for your continued inspirations on my wall daily :)

tumblr_m06qndWfcL1qagyeg.gif
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    you need some help?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I have the hardest time getting up and gettig moving someitmes, but then again I am a double amputee. Then remember no one is going to do it for me, so I get up and get it done. No excuses.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thought this was going to be about ED.

I am Jack's disappointment.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    ...work in an hr. still gotta run 3 miles and walk the dog beforehand. Still so sore from yesterday...

Ahhhh you can do it! The soreness will go away.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this is the wild, not a zoo. The weak arent separated from the strong and the herbivores arent separated from the starving carnivores. You're a member of the dominant land species. The rulers of the world. This isnt a cute little safe zone where everyone is nice and enabling.
    Dominant species.
    Act like it.
    ^^This.
    No thanks man, I like finding the inspiring posts, the ones where those of us that have had to face horrible pain and injury bond together and stand up together. I like feeling my heart beat faster when I think about how much my life has changed for the better. I need that camaraderie among victors. I need to know and let others know that no matter how many times you have felt your bones broken, your body twisted, your spirit smeared across the pavement... that you can stand up and scream and make the world hear you- hear you scream that you wont lay down and die.

But if you wanna chill here and defend those that dont have the physical obstacles, just laziness or I dont wannas.... I shall let you reign over their whining world.

You can have it girly, I run with the ones that are amazed that they were given life. Sometimes twice.

^^This.
    Oh yea, your a big deal huh? But I just don't think, girly, if we we were face to face you would be so dominant. But, play big shot on your key board all you want.

I'm generally above violence but just because you're an old man, it wouldn't stop me from laying the smack down, especially when threatening a woman.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Why not take the dog when you run? You will feel better when you are finished:bigsmile:
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I have the hardest time getting up and gettig moving someitmes, but then again I am a double amputee. Then remember no one is going to do it for me, so I get up and get it done. No excuses.

You rock!
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thought this was going to be about ED.

I am Jack's disappointment.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: This is why I read the boards most days. This and good meatloaf recipes...... :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks for making my morning.

Oh ya, and as to the original thread.....SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!! :cry: :angry: :grumble:
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Do or do not, there is no try. :)

^^ wise this one is
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Awww....dangit....

I read "Can't get it up" and thought there was trolling potential....way to ruin it buddy!:grumble:
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This guy has 16 posts. His first post, saying hi and he was new,.got 2 replies. At least they were nice. Your like sharks. Don't bother to welcome him. Just come in and shoot him down. What did he say to deserve all of that? How awful. It won't take but a few minutes to read his few posts and you will see that he has worked hard to get where he is and has been friendly and encouraged others here.

Sorry, this is the wild, not a zoo. The weak arent separated from the strong and the herbivores arent separated from the starving carnivores. You're a member of the dominant land species. The rulers of the world. This isnt a cute little safe zone where everyone is nice and enabling.

Dominant species.
    Act like it.

^^ This...very much this
  • rowmom
    rowmom Posts: 5
    Options
    are you using glutamine after your workouts? it will help with recovery and to eliminate soreness.
  • healthtenderfoot
    Options
    ...work in an hr. still gotta run 3 miles and walk the dog beforehand. Still so sore from yesterday...

Stretch it out! Get that latic acid moving around :)