Anyone else start the 30 day shred August 5th?

Options
I'm looking to chat with others that started the 30 day shred on or around August 5th. I started yesterday for the first time. I'm still bigger than a lot of the pictures of people I've seen doing it. My last official weigh in was 210 but i know I was 207 this morning.

Replies

• brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me!! I started doing it on the 4th, feel free to add me!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Awesome :) I will :)
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I started it yesterday too. Feel free to add me. I'm totally loving the 30DS!
  • greenbaboond
    Options
    I'll do it. :) My scale is off, but I weigh in on an official scale every Wednesday - so I'll start then. :)
  • Danimich2002
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I haven't weighed myself this week because I've been exercising about 5 times a week for the past month and it's been so depressing looking at the scale... I hope it's muscle :-(
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started today! For the second time... I started doing it last month but had some things come up around day 14 and I just couldn't seem to make myself get started again. So I'm starting over! Feel free to add me as well!
  • scoobyrules177
    Options
    OK I was supposed to start today and I didnt, so tomorrow it is, so feel free to add me. Maybe having people do it with me will keep me motivated. Good luck everyone!!!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I am going to be doing day three today and still hurt pretty bad from yesterday!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    Hi! I started the 30 Day Shred Friday, August 3rd. I did my first weigh-in on yesterday! It's a challenge but I'm pumped and definitely motivated!
  • amandarose24
    Options
    I started on the 4th, but ended up skipping the 5th and decided to re-start last night. I am thinking about doing each level for 1 week each rather than 10 days. I'm leaving for vacation 30 days from today so we'll see Do you plan on doing 30 days straight?
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    Add me!!!!! am soo IN:smile:
  • Missgiggles1
    Missgiggles1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey id like to do the 30 day thing? how do i do it? can you do it on your fone as i use my fone to calulate my food? x
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Amanda I do plan on doing it daily and making the time for it but I will have to see how things go. I am doing it again today when I get home even though I am sooooo sore.

Missgiggles - It is a Jillian Michaels work out DVD. I picked it up at chapters for $10
  • rachelryckman201
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred. How are you all logging the calorie burn? I didn't find it in the database. I am new to myfitnesspal so I wasn't sure if I wasn't looking in the right place. Thanks!
  • ktanne1
    ktanne1 Posts: 11
    Options
    I started yesterday please add me! Fun to do it with friends :)
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    I started today! It's aweeeesome!!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred. How are you all logging the calorie burn? I didn't find it in the database. I am new to myfitnesspal so I wasn't sure if I wasn't looking in the right place. Thanks!

One of MFP friends suggested to put it in as circuit training :)
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started in the 1st! Add me!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting on or close to 8/1 might want to join this group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7472-august-1st-30-day-shred-12
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i'm starting it next monday!