Looking for friends close to their goal or on maintenance

Options
2»

Replies

• lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I lost around 25 lbs. originally although have gained back about 10 when I stopped exercising regularly and watching the snacking. Am back to being motivated and want to lose around 8lbs. - this time not looking to cut back on calories so much as kick my exercise up a notch. Would love to have some motivational friends in the same place!
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Eh, hit kind of a plateau - down about 16 lbs in 8 weeks then nothing for the past 3. I'm just happy to be maintaining!! Especially since I like an occasional adult beverage as well! :drinker:
  • Brunchstress
    Options
    Thanks for all of the support, motivation and friend requests, all! If you sent me a request, I accepted it. I sent a few out to those of you telling me to add, but apparently you are only allowed to add 5 people every 10 minutes, so if I missed you, please feel free to send a request and I will happily support and accept support along the way.

Here's to being healthy and strong!

Robyn
  • eighthorses
    Options
    Hi all
    I am a 34 year old female looking to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. I could use some new friends and support via this site. Thanks!
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hiya! Would love some maintenance friends too :)
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    I'm toning up. Just finished my first round of p90x and now will be beginning Insanity :) I also am a good motivator so feel free to add me guys :)