Transformation Diary (Pics)

Options
I posted another thread like this, but wanted post pictures to track/show my transformation(s) as I continue my journey. All of the support I have received is overwhelming. This community is incredible!

NOTE: Any weight I lost after 135lbs I am NOT responsible for -- as much as I'd like to say I lost 100lbs all on my own ;) And someday in the near-future, I plan to be able to say just that.

Due to severe health complications, and lost too much weight in a short time (could not keep down food-solids and maintain nutrition). The pictures might be flattering, but don't be fooled. I was wearing partial wigs to hide my bald spots from hair loss, and I wore false eyelashes to make myself feel pretty. I hated being malnourished. No energy, no muscle, hair-loss, tired... I was miserable.

As a consequence of rapid and unnatural weight-loss, I gained it ALL back (and then some)! The weight-gain was anticipated... My metabolism slowed, I ate more (hey, I was excited to eat real food again), and the medication side-effects work against me. I lost all my muscle-mass that I worked so hard for doing Insanity and other fitness activities -- which made me sad... But I am hitting it harder than ever to reach my goals.Which is why I am here at MFP -- working to lose this weight once and for all.

Bulk of my weight was lost was by making subtle changes to my lifestyle: Cutting down on soda (replacing with water), cutting out fast-food, cutting down sugary foods, and ultimately adopting a raw (or close to paleo) diet. These changes were slow and gradual, and most importantly, lasting.

Have to admit, those pics were an interesting preview to see what I'll look like as I reach my goal weight -- but this time, I'll be in a better state of health and it will be permanent :) They are motivation for me to keep going... Thus, my reason for creating this thread.

Some info:
Started weight-loss journey: Over a year ago
Highest weight: 205lbs
Current weight: 145lbs
Goal weight: 110lbs - 115lbs (with lean muscle)
Height: 5'4"
Diet: Trying to stick to the Paleo diet (or lifestyle, rather)
Exercise: Trainer 4x per week, cardio on off days, and soon easing into Crossfit

Without further adieu, my transformations:

pic2012-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

382818_211968425555499_162213302_n-1.jpg

DSCN0422-2.jpg

428762_250182401734101_1067411789_n-1.jpg

206904_1615228550467_4378999_n-2-1.jpg

216757_1615226990428_3717437_n-1-1.jpg

final01-1-1-2.jpg

Will be posting some more transformation pictures as I start to see significant results from where I am now.

Thanks for reading! :)

- miss_grad :heart:

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    you have to make the your IMG into smaller case img in order to see the pics
  • Spitbubblr
    Options
    You look incredible. I am extremely envious, but this is such amazing progress and motivation <3 Good job!
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Aha! There we go. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Aha! There we go. Thank you :flowerforyou:

You are most welcome! Great transformation btw. YOu look fantastic!
  • birdinho
    birdinho Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Holy cow...you are doing so good. Inspirational to say the very very least.
  • ladypenelopemk2
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Well done :-D
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    Omg good job : D Not to mention you are soooo pretty<3
  • NicoleBecca
    Options
    Congrats great transformation!!

Edit
    whoops just read your story, sorry to hear about your illness and goodluck getting back to where you want to be :)
  • jellydnic
    Options
    amazing transformation. :) congratulations.
  • ivonne56
    ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU ARE SUCH INSPIRATION THAT I TOO CAN GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful...I am right now at what you started and I honestly dont think I can go down as much as you did... I just dont see myself getting there ...seems impossible for me to do it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of the support and kind words :heart:
    You look beautiful...I am right now at what you started and I honestly dont think I can go down as much as you did... I just dont see myself getting there ...seems impossible for me to do it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I fell on my face plenty of times... A lot of frustration and even tears. Literally. If you're familiar with the Insanity program, I found myself occasionally cussing at the TV every time Shaun-T said to, "DIG DEEPER".

Impossible only becomes a reality once you stop trying. Don't give up! You can do this.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I hope your health issues are straight now. You look great!
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW This is sooooo GREAT!!!!! You put in lots of work...Beautiful Person doing beautiful work!!!!!
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!xoxo:flowerforyou:
  • ltl_leah
    ltl_leah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, my dear! Glad to hear that you're getting back to good health. Good luck with your goals! I know you can do it!
  • moosejuice16
    Options
    Fantastic change! Look like a different person.
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You got so hot it's unbelievable :))) Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!