you're GORGEOUS!! :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!!

Your gorgeous! before and after but wow your amazing
  • moosetrap
    Options
    You look amazing, but I have to say that I honestly think the best part of all of this is your wonderful attitude! You've obviously overcome adversity to get where you are, and I think that is particularly inspiring.
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You are gorgeous!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done:smile:
  • reesh2652
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you look awesome...and have such a pretty face! good luck on continuing your healthy lifestyle! xx
  • thea4shane
    Options
    I was feeling lazy today and saw your transformation it gave me instant inspiration to slap myself on the hand and say DONT BE LAZY ;0 thank you you look gorgeous!
  • noza666
    noza666 Posts: 11
    Options
    Like so many people have said before you look amazing, both before and after, you must be so so proud of your self for accomplishing what you did :), i also am proud of what you did and it inspires me to reach my goal, thank you for sharing your journey with us all :)
  • silverjezture
    silverjezture Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your cheekbones and eyes! You are one lovely lady!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Conrats on your success!
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Options
    You are really beautiful, I love your hair, it's just amazing!
  • erikapereira
    Options
    you look awesome
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    You look like a completely different person!! Gorgeous transformation! Congrats ( :
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! :)
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Congratualtions on your weight loss! Sorry you were so sick :( I hope your healthy, happy, and strong for the rest of your journey! Truely and inspiration :)
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! :D
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    ok... yes yes, I LOVE your result pics! Btw, first off- amazing job and way to go on losing to much weight and everything! You look beautiful! (You did before)

I am SO jealous! lol I am working hard to d something just as amazing with my body and you are SUCH an inspiration!! :)

Keep posting all around bc its so inspiring!!

Thanks! ♥ :flowerforyou:
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Reading through all of these wonderful comments, is overwhelming (in the best of ways) -- truly. Thank you, everyone :blushing:

If anything, I want people to see that it's all about making lasting, healthy, lifestyle changes, one day at a time...
    And ultimately, I want others to know that it can be done.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Thank you, Jenn! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!