Tummy and upper arms.
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My belly. I just want it to do one.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    My mid section and my face.............the double chin was there for far too long. I hate to see myself in pictures. Maybe after the next 15 lbs I'll be ok with it.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i used to be self conscious about how fat my face was...i would take angled pics, duckface in the manliest way possible *sigh*, just so i wouldnt look as big. as i lost weight the face was the first place i lost it so im happy about that. now its more my height (5'7), my eyes are easily irritated so i look like im stoned 24/7 and i actually dont smoke and of course this belly
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My mid section and my face.............the double chin was there for far too long. I hate to see myself in pictures. Maybe after the next 15 lbs I'll be ok with it.

Get out of here with that. You must see something different than the rest of the world. I like your pics. :drinker:

I'd like more boobage. :sad:
  • MissShancey
    Options
    my BARE boobs.. my boobs look great in clothes but naked i have never felt like they are good enough ... the only way i can be naked or topless is if my holding them .. or covering them with something ... my nipples make me really uncomfortable lol
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    im a very confident person despite my weight, my only insecurity is that i have vericose/spider veins in my legs. im only 20 years old. ive never met someone my age with legs as pale and veiny as mine!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    my loose skin. when I bend forward, I have baggy knees. the loose skin on my tummy I can hide. not my knees.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    duckface in the manliest way possible *sigh*

sweet heart i love you lol :laugh:
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Cellulite! :(
  • cwag_afw
    cwag_afw Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im a very confident person despite my weight, my only insecurity is that i have vericose/spider veins in my legs. im only 20 years old. ive never met someone my age with legs as pale and veiny as mine!

I have this same problem!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I'm going with the whole package...cause I'd STILL fix/change so much. Work in progress. :huh:
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    my tummy still even though it's looking better than it did!

My face and spots that just keep popping up on my jawline. Thank god for Origins gel spot remover thingy.

Oh and my bum. I look like a duck. Quack
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    The mom pooch, the more weight I lose the saggier it gets, standing up it can suck in better, laying down it looks beautiful and flat but try doing a push up in just a sports bra and shorts! Hang-y gross-ness BLAH lol.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Definitely my breasts. Too small for my liking. Thankfully, my hubby doesn't care either way but I feel I'd look better if they were a tad bigger and fuller. I lost a lot of volume when I lost some body fat. They look sadly...deflated. I'm going for a consult soon with a plastic surgeon so....
  • PradaChick
    Options
    My belly that my 3 beautiful children gave me as a gift. lol.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options

I have this same problem!

YES! me too.like purple/green veins? Mine are very little but you can see them.
    urgh i hate them. We shouldn't have them! We're young.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Cellulite! :(

THIS! On the back up my thighs. I like me butt and legs, but I don't like wearing shorter shorts because of this. I need a tan also :)
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's easy. Weight in general, most of the fat carried around my belly. I haven't been seen in public without a shirt on, or gone swimming, in... oh, probably ten years now.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    It's a little weird but my mustache won't grow all one color. I can grow this fantastic beard pretty much all brown but my mustache will be blonde red and brown. So it looks kind of weird I end up shaving the mustache.

My SO's beard is like that. Its weird because his head hair isn't like that....but his beard is like....calico. Even has some white in it and he's 22 with no grays or anything.