Replies

• Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look hot!! Amazing, congrats!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look FABULOUS!! Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring us!!
  • lapper00
    lapper00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Tinepuce
    Options
    Wow ! Bravo
  • AliSmith2915
    AliSmith2915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and inspiration! You look incredible and I can only imagine how much you are loving the new you! Thank you for sharing!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! I am so proud of you and just amazed at the difference. I have lost 54 lbs in the past 6 months and I feel absolutely amazing but I am not at my goal just yet. I had set my goal at 140 and thought it would be good but as I look at myself now, I might have to change it to 130. I just wanted to thank you for telling your story and for showing your progress, you are truly an inspiration to me and I know for others!

Thank you and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Well done! :)

Love your achievements too!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thats unreal! Fab job.
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :love: HOT MAMA!!!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!!! Great job!
  • r121567
    r121567 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you are my *inspiration* for the day!
  • yaryrosa
    yaryrosa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing, beautiful family, I love your story!!! I thing you are so inspiring. Congratulations, many blessings and I wish you the best of the best for you and your family!!!

I'm so happy for you!
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting the pix and more importantly your story. I found it very inspiring and motivating. Keep up the great work and congratulations on your weight loss and your anniversary.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!