Help me to not kill my mother

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    my parents think im a virgin in Jackson Mississippi.

I just spit my soda all over my crotch.

Only because your crotch is huge and gets in the way of everything.

I have a huge *kitten*. NOT a huge crotch. Damn... we've snuggled and *kitten*, you should know this!

IT'S JUICY!!!!!

lmao what is happening here

We're best friends IRL:) Just me appreciating her huge crotch.

My crotch is perfectly normal, damnit! How's the tampon staying in these days, heh Corn??

Oh yeah, I went there.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    my parents think im a virgin in Jackson Mississippi.

I just spit my soda all over my crotch.

Only because your crotch is huge and gets in the way of everything.

I have a huge *kitten*. NOT a huge crotch. Damn... we've snuggled and *kitten*, you should know this!

IT'S JUICY!!!!!

lmao what is happening here

We're best friends IRL:) Just me appreciating her huge crotch.

My crotch is perfectly normal, damnit! How's the tampon staying in these days, heh Corn?? I'm still having problems with my cavernous snatch

Oh yeah, I went there.

...boom.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing helpful to contribute. My mother let my 19 year old boyfriend move in with us when I was 15. She's cooler than me, if I'm being honest.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options

You don't have to tell her, but if you do - cut ties. 20 hours a way is crazy far. It's your life.

I don't think I'll need to cut ties. But I think I'm going to hear over and over "I'm so disappointed in you" *ahgggg*

The answer to that is, "I am disappointed I feel I cannot share my life with my mother."
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Tell her the truth and let her pray for you. She loves you and only wants the best for you. Since you believe you will be living in sin, then you know you shouldn't do it. Even if she will be disappointed in you, she will always love you and you know that.

I'll probably get a lot of flack for my comment but I don't care. I have two adult kids that disappoint me too but I'll always love them and pray for them.

:flowerforyou:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    When my eldest moved in with her bf, I wasn't exactly happy....................but she's a big girl, and it's her life. I DID express my opinion, because that's what Moms do!

What bothers me more is that she and her fiance and child are living in the same 'home' as her Dad........it's a duplex, and they are upstairs. Now, most might consider this a good thing, but my 'x' is NOT a good influence, nor is this a safe place for them. He is chemically dependent, has a crazy-druggy girlfriend, and has actually started a fire in his place................nice. My daughter won't leave at this time - she claims money issues (but she and her fiance drive REALLY nice, expensive vehicles........)

Anywhoo, I say all this to tell you: Your Mom needs to know. Whatever her reaction might be, she'll get over it.

(My younger daughter also lives with her bf...........I adore him, and there's nothing I can do about it, so I accept what I cannot change.)

My children were raised in a Christian home where marriage was the ideal...................however, our marriage sucked, so I don't blame them for NOT wanting to go there!!!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!! I just waited till I got married to move in with him! It was so much easier that way lolol
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Let me guess; Catholic, right????
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    I'm dealing with a PITA mother as well...

what is a PITA mother? not familiar...............
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are a 28 year old adult. Tell her the truth and if she balks about it say "I am sorry you feel that way, but this is the decision I've made" and move on. You're not a child; it's not her call.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My hubby used to work with a guy that got married and didn't tell his parents, then when his wife got pregnant everyone was telling him he really should tell his parents....finally not long before she gave birth he told them!! They ended up being more shocked at how he hadn't told them everything for so long instead of having any problems with who he'd actually married - which was his main worry!!!
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    . I'm contemplated not telling her, but I'm scared that she'll have a dream about it or she'll get her spidey sense going and pray about it and God's going to give me away. (Yes, I'm dead serious.)

DO WE HAVE THE SAME MOTHER!?!? Haha no but seriously I know how you feel. Sadly mine only lives 20 minutes away from me and I could never live with my boyfriend [I'm 26...] because I know I would be dead and also couldn't get away with not telling her. Good luck hun, you'll need it....
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I killed mine ... when I told her I was dating a black man. She was fine with me living with a short german dude for 6 years, but the tall, dark, muscular, model gorgeous guy named Mo was just too much for her (and me, sadly.)

She didn't really die, but she didn't talk to me for a year. It was the most peaceful time of my life!!!! :tongue:
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    No, I don't necessarily need her approval but I'd rather have it than not. She *is* my Mother. And it's just been her and I for a very long time. We have quite the friendship now that I'm older. I just know she's going to tell me she's disappointed and start praying against me (She tries to tell me she's praying for me to do the right thing, but I swear it goes against everything I find fun.)

She loves you.
    She cares about your life.
    Be happy that she prays for you, and wants good things for you.

The "disappointment" thing is sad..............does she like your BF? Does she know him? I love my girls' guys.........they are respectful and kind and considerate and awesome. That makes it a LOT easier for me to accept the situation. My eldest has been engaged for 10 YEARS........yes, 10. And she is the reluctant one to marry. My younger doesn't talk marriage.............

I am old school. I would like to see them both get married..............but if they never do, that's okay. I love them and can accept their life choices :flowerforyou:
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing helpful to contribute. My mother let my 19 year old boyfriend move in with us when I was 15. She's cooler than me, if I'm being honest.
    That's not cool. That's criminal.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I've been living in sin for the last two years. I didn't tell my mother until it was over and done. Actually she only found out because his stuff was around. I didn't say the words. She got mad because I offended her Catholic sensiblities but I pointed out that I'm 28 (at the time) and have been making my own decisions for awhile. It was a scary situation because my mother is the only person I'm truely afraid of.

I guess I'm saying, just do it. It's easier to ask for forgivness.
  • wtfisthisfor
    Options
    MABYE u should tell her what u feel and give her a slap! and shout MUM STOP OKEY OR IMGONE FOREVER u Big****
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love my mommy.

Tell her, and she'll have to deal with it. Not much else she can do.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Be an adult. Tell her. When she starts to say she's going to pray tell her that you are fine but if she wants to focus some prayers there are plenty of impoverished kids who could use them. If she starts to rant about it tell her that you are an adult and she needs to deal with the fact that you will make your own decisions and she won't always agree with them. If she continues to harp on and on about it tell her that you'd really like to have a nice conversation but if she can't say anything nice then she shouldn't say anything at all and if she continues you will end the conversation and try again later. She'll either stop or continue. If she stops - congratulations. If she continues say "I'm sorry mom but this topic is closed. Since you can't seem to talk about anything else I will go now and try again in a few days" (or however long between times when you usually talk to her.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    So I'm moving in with my boyfriend. Nbd you say. NAY SAY I. My mother is absolutely the scariest person I've ever met. Or been birthed from. She lives in Florida, about 20 hours away from me. I'm contemplated not telling her, but I'm scared that she'll have a dream about it or she'll get her spidey sense going and pray about it and God's going to give me away. (Yes, I'm dead serious.) So I guess I have to kil.... tell her.

So of those living in sin like I'm going to do shortly, how did you tell your parents? Hopefully they're as scary as my mother.

:drinker: <--- I just really wanted to put that in somewhere.

tell her you got married :laugh: , so it's all good