• jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I prefer a hairy chest.

I dislike a hairy back.

ditto.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    My husband is hairy. I like it. :-) I don't care for men who are overly athletic, though they are scrumptious to look at!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Yep...there are a lot of answers. But if you'd like my opinion, I like a hairy chest but could do without the hairy back.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Lack of hair dosen't partcurally bother me, but the guys I go for generally have body hair. Idk, it makes them seem manly to me. Ooh, especially a happy trail :blushing:.

I agree with this!
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Waxing is for women and swimmers. If you're neither of those, then don't do it.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I don't like my men cut and athletic. Yeah, it looks good, but it's not for me.
    And I don't mind a reasonable amount of hair... If your backhair is coming out the collar of your shirt, I might have a bit of an issue with it.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am to already married. After reading this thread (I told myself not to and did it anyway....lol) at least as far as 95% of you are concerned, I couldn't get a woman on this site if I was a millionaire...LOL. (extra thick back hair). Wow, if my darling wife ever dies I'm going to be one lonely man.
  • Fitfortat
    Options
    I don't mind some hair on the chest.... a well defined happy trail is nice LOL.. Keep the back clean tho. Keep yourself manscaped, just like you expect us to keep ourselves Ladyscaped!
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been with both hairy guys and nonhairy guys. The hair on the back is kinda weird for me. But other than that I don't have a preference. However, my boyfriend wishes he were more hairy, (he's Filipino) and he can't grow a beard to save his life. He also has something like 6 chest hairs. But I like him for him, not because of how little hair he has. ssshhh! I like goatees, which he can't grow.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    No preference as far as hairiness.. .I prefer my men low-maintenance, i.e. I don't want to hear all about their personal grooming process. If you want to shave it, go for it. If not, that's fine, too.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    smooth, although i haven't been with anyone hairy...
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    OMG i LOVE me a hairy manly man!! Especially if he is bald headed! That gets my juices flowin'! :devil:
    Nothing better than curling up to a big bear of a man & being able to run my fingers thru his hairy body!

My bf is covered with hair everywhere except his head, eyelids & the palms of his hands & the bottoms of his feet. & i LOVE it!
    I cant keep my hands off of him! :love:
    he oozes virility & testerone!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hairy chests are pretty sexy...nothing like running my fingers through my hubby's chest hair...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a naturally hairless guy, but I would be turned off from a guy who waxed his chest. Just be natural.
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a hairy chest, but if it creeps up your neck, over your shoulders and onto your back, I'd at least wax the "overgrowth"
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It's the least of my concern when looking for/dating a guy.
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Less hairy is nicer than hairier ... that said, my husband is hairier and he is perfect. Hair falls very far down on the scale of what is important. Although, stubble rings the bell as a major turn-off! When waxing, stubble is an every few weeks occurrence! Decide carefully.
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So obviously you like a guy that is cut, meaty, and athletic. But here is a poll question, just to find out some stuff. Truthfully, any time of day, in public or behind closed doors, do you like a guy that is hairy or smooth? I am not talking about down there, but just in general. I am a pretty hairy guy, and I am thinking about getting waxes done to my back and chest hair (or something) when I get where I want to be. So what do you ladies like?

No! dont wax! unless you have wierd back hair lol.
    And i prefer bulky men.
    My husband is a biggg athletic guy with a belly and i think hes the best looking thing ever!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I like my guys smooth.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Men have hair...boys don't

I agree with this. Women and boys are smooth. Men have hair. I prefer men.

MMMmm...I have been with my fair share of men.. both hairy and not hairy. Men who have and *men* who are naturally smooth.
    Sorry, there are plenty of men out there who are smooth. Most I have met that are hairless on the chest are Italian, Native America And from Central/S. America. The 2 switz, french, russian and german dude were quite hairy..and hey! That's ok.
    Hair (or lack there of) does not a man make.

I'm ok with what you have (sorry guys, I know you get what you get) but Not fond of shoulder/back hair. and you need to keep your southern parts tidy. **keeping your southern parts tidy benefits you greatly. I think most women appreciate your upkeep, hard to reach the back! A very german friend of mine gets his back and arms waxed regularly or he looks like chewbaca

If someone thinks you're not man enough because you don't have chest hair, keep walking dudes. I promise you that there are chicks out there who dig it. Especially if you're well defined. It's harder to fully appreciate the work if it's hidden!