Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Definitely the $1 million. Honestly, I like my job. $1 million would allow me to buy a house or a condo (something I've just started saving up for) and just enjoy life a lot more! Less worries!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with what I have in life as it is........... so i'd take the $1m and makes things just a little bit better;) I like a sure thing:)
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Go big or go home. :smokin:
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Go big or go home. :smokin:

With my luck, I'd be going home.... for me it's the sure thing.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i like a shure thing so 1m
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the movie, The Box (with Cameron Diaz and James Marsden)?

Yeah.... I'll take the 1M thanks. Pay off my mortgage and go on a year long sabbatical.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Take the million.
    Pay debts, Pay for wedding.
    Buy a house.

The rest( which would be sizeable) would go for the kids college.

I learned from being a stay at home mom that I really NEED to work.
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    Hmm... I like sure things, but $1mil is actually not that much. If you plan on buying a nice house and a car it's all gone. Then you are stuck trying to pay the utility bills that come with your nice house, but on your normal income. I'd probably take the gamble and go with the green button.
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would definitely take the $1M. I am not a risk taker for starters. I hate gambling and have terrible luck with instants... so... That puts me towards $1M! My husband and i are very blessed, fortunate, lucky and very thankful for what we have now (which we earned and worked our A$$ES off for). The $1M would surely be invested; we could comfortably enjoy the interest off of that investment and i could finally change my career around entirely and do what i would love to do; following in my hubby's footsteps!!!!!
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    i'd take the million for sure. pay off my college loans, buy a car, buy a condo, pay off my mom's house, get braces, travel a bit.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Take the 1 mil. Everything I could ever want could be done in under 1 mil. Buy a little house so I don't have a mortgage, a new car that doesn't break down every other month, put the rest in savings and head to work the next day!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I would take the sure thing. Give me that million!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'd be takin the cool Million!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'd take the 1 million its a sure thing.
  • absoluttif1
    absoluttif1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would take the million in a heartbeat. I think winning those huge amounts of money are more of a curse than a blessing.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'd take the 1 million. First thing I would do is pay off my loans.
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    I would push the instant 1 million, only because even with money I would continue to work. If I hit the lottery no way I could stop working. A million can go a lot longer than 0 :)
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I'd take the sure $1M, no question. If I tried for the $100M and didn't get it, I'd spend the rest of my life kicking myself for not taking the sure thing.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Just 1 million for me please.