Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    40...motivated to lose the weight and live healthier... :laugh: :smile:
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and from Ontario, Canada.
  • SethosTBG
    SethosTBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    47, here
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yep. Me. An oldie but goodie.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    53 years young. Started about 2 months ago. Have lost 12 lbs so far. Still need a bunch more to disappear! I could use some friends to give and get support/encouragement. I don't post all the time tho...
  • leiliasc
    Options
    58 here, just started back on saturday.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    48 here.....anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on here daily
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and have been on MFP for a few years, but recently became more active. Y'all feel free to add me. I'm a great motivator! :bigsmile:
  • RandyKamp
    Options
    I turn 50 this year and just started too. Would like to connect with others so feel free to invite me.
  • dawnal1028
    dawnal1028 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 56 and will be 57 in October. I'm from the Seattle area and an elementary school teacher.
    I have been vegan since last December and quickly lost 20 pounds but it's been slow going since, and I want to lose the rest of the weight! I'm hoping more exercise and the food diary here on MFP will be helpful.
    I've had lots of luck in the past losing weight but it came back each and every time, and between all the yo-yo dieting and menopause, well...it's going slowly :(
    Would be happy to add any friends who need support and can help me with support during what I hope will be my last journey like this. :happy:
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    almost 43 feel free to add me :)
  • lyndyedwards
    Options
    I'm 56 from Devon, Uk, and trying to lose that damn stone in weight which has crept on over the past few years! its hard!
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    im 55 from sc. please add me this is my 4 th day.hope to lose 50 lbs.and i think our issues are different to
  • jwhitch
    jwhitch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 58 and have been on MFP since May. I am in need of some encouragement, my weight loss seems to have stalled and I'm not doing anything differently. Maybe that's the problem? Anyway, would like to make some friends and join in the community.
  • epiper69
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I am 43 years young or old (depending in the day! HA) I am a Mother to five beautiful children and four huge crazy dogs and you would think that with all of the running around I do that I would look like a toothpick......wrong. Since just joining this site a few days ago, it is really hitting me how much every single thing you put in your mouth makes an impact. It all adds up at the end of the day and that is something I love to see.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    43 here!
  • BarbACona
    Options
    I am 52 and a recovering mild stroke survivor. I started MFP in April when my cousin/friend introduced me to it. Today I am so much more fit and strong plus I've lost 24lbs. I recently started C2K5 and there is no turning back now!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    don't tell anyone, but I turn 42 next month! Been on here since January, working on changing both my lifestyle and that of my family. And I've lost 30lbs along the way. I'm an MFP addict :)
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Hi my name is Valerie, I am 41 please feel free to add me.
    :wink:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 41 and from NY. Welcome!