Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• andreawright
    andreawright Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 44 and from Northamptonshire. You can add me :-)
  • RightOnFatGirl
    Options
    :smile: Hi- I am new to tracking food and excercise...hit a plateau. Trying to change things up for a new result.
  • Angelangi
    Options
    Hi, Angie here from Liverpool.. im 48 and have been doing great on here, but last couple of weeks have fell by the way side as i suffer with my back..
  • Aneka310
    Aneka310 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    56 year old female in South Carolina. I know what you mean about our weight loss issues being different at this age. I could also use the support :)
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 50 and from Spain,love to get friends from all over the world to chat with and to help and support :-) I'm originally from Liverpool and have a s Ouse sence of humor lol got the curly hair,the tracky and at my age think im getting the moustache lol
    Please fell free to add me as friend
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    46 live in Texas. Feel free to add me. However, I feel that encouragement should be a two way street. I will encourage you, but please be sure to return the favor. :flowerforyou:
  • keithgi
    keithgi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 for a couple more weeks. :/ I've lost 15 lbs, need to lose about 10 more. I welcome friends, especially in this age group.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    49. Feel free to add me.
  • laineymburnett
    Options
    I am looking for friend in this age group. Our weight loss issues are different as are our exercise programs. Just looking for friends to work with, encourage and be encouraged. Anyone out there????:smile:

Im 43 feel free to add :)
  • dieseldan1956
    dieseldan1956 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 55, I've worked out most of my life but let myself go the past few years. I hate what I see in the mirror so I'm working out and following a strict diet. I'm 220 lbs and want to get back down to 185. Add me if you want.
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also from Virginia. Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • Jstar1000
    Options
    50 here been at this since June 1 have lost about 22 lbs so far.
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    I'll be 51 in a month. MFP is AWESOME! Good luck to you!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    41 anyone feel free to add me, x
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    44 ;-) Feel like I'm 20 ;-)
  • G00DKARMA
    Options
    Almost 46! Yikes......I really don't feel that old. I guess that's a good thing. I'd be happy to be friends :-)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    41 here :smile:
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    45 years old.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm from Wisconsin and I'm 42
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and am training for my second half marathon. I love to run. I have also done a Warrior Dash and am looking for a Tough Mudder to train for in my area. :bigsmile: