Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 in January!! And this is the best I have felt my whole life!! :happy: Anyone can feel free to add me!!!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 64 - does that count??
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    good morning!! today is my 43rd birthday!! *<(:O) ~ feel free to add me!! :)
  • BEB54
    BEB54 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 54, just joined last night. :smile:
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Hi I am 43.....I will add you and good luck with your journey....the more friends to encourage and support the better.....I found this site excellent to help me stay on track and love some of the challenges I have joined
  • deo_volente
    Options
    51 years young. Agree it's different at this age! Trying to keep up with the 5 kids at home is not listed in the exercise database...why? Feel free to add me!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yup, 47 (or as my school friend says, 30-17), my name's Jacqueline, and I'm a newbie without any friends! I used to be a lot slimmer but middleage has happened and I've had to admit to myself that I'm not 20 any more and it's probably a good idea to do a bit of exercise and watch what I eat before I turn into a blimp!
    I've got 4 children a hubby and a busy business to organise!
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • Iric1783
    Iric1783 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and just started using this site again after 6 months away...
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I remember those days, I'm in my 60's now.:flowerforyou:
  • dcipolone
    dcipolone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 54 and going strong. I have lost 20 pounds and need to keep losing. Its a rough road but I can do it. My body is beginning to shape up and my strength is increasing. I take one day at a time. It didnt take one day to put the weight on and it certainly isnt going to take one day to lose it. We can do this!
  • PurplePixxie
    Options
    I'm 43. I am trying to lose 65 pounds. I just started my weight loss on Monday.

Add me!!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i am 44, feel free to add me.
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm newly 41! lol had a birthday this week! From Melbourne Australia!
  • genghis54
    genghis54 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to be included, I am 58 and live in markinch, Fife, scotland Lesley
  • jodester13
    jodester13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 - just started paleo/primal a little over a week ago.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    52 here lost 16 lbs and have kept it off! Glad to be on here with a great group of people! Feel free to add for fun and motivation
  • dsm1966
    dsm1966 Posts: 1
    Options
    45 - just started using this site this week
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    <
    44 in less than a month and I have been her on MFP for a little over a year. This is a great place. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend. Had to start over with my wieght though cause I quit working out for like 7 mos and gained back 20 of the 25 lbs that I had lost! don't quit whatever you do! You won't like the consequences that's for sure.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 - from Jersey. Been on MFP a little over 7 months. Feel free to add me.