Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    I am 44 and fairly new to this site, I just love it! Please add me as your friend, lets encourage one another to get healthy along the way!!
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    44 here from MIchigan. I am here daily. Struggling to lose weight once again and for some reason it is so much harder now than it was a years ago. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • cpbriar
    cpbriar Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 55, just started this week !!! Joined a gym, so that is going well. FOOD is the issue.....when I get home from the gym, I'm hungry........doesn't seem fair !! Ha ha........ I would love support and frienship from anyone.........
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just turned 49 here! I have recently started the C25K program and am really enjoying it. Losing weight really IS different at this age but I'm determined to get to my goal. I don't have a lot to lose (about 10 pounds that I gained when I quit smoking in 2009), but I find it much slower now than I ever have. Good luck and feel free to add me if you like!
  • Mitchellbarbara
    Mitchellbarbara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Last day of being 44. Tomorrow is my big 45th birthday and looking forward to it and losing weight. I have big plans for 45. Losing weight and being fab is all I'm going for. So put me on your list:flowerforyou:
  • lynnernmab
    Options
    Hi

I am in my 40's. I was using weight watchers for a few months, and was not happy with the results. My friend told me able myfitnesspal and I'm hooked. How about you?
  • lindamae52
    lindamae52 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    52, you can add me if you like
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Hello, I am 50. I have been on this site about six weeks. Feel free to friend me for support and encouragement.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I'm 45 and you can add me too. I'm always looking for "active" friends on MFP.
  • barky586
    barky586 Posts: 43
    Options
    46. I am in my 15th month. I have lost 164 pounds, but about 25 of it was before the 15 months (leftover from the previous, very bad diet).
  • Fmaris
    Fmaris Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'm 40. Just started on this site last week and trying to learn how to navigate it. I would also love to have some people to interact with and help with motivation on this journey.:smile:
  • TJDeborah
    TJDeborah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turned 50 in May. At 40 I started to gain weight uncontrolably. I am new to this site, it really seems to help me stay focused.
  • julesribar
    julesribar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please add me! 53 but feel like 33 (sometimes) :wink:
  • rspen1005
    Options
    I am 48, I live in Texas
  • Julieandpaloma
    Julieandpaloma Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm 45 - agree - we have to work harder than in our 20's or 30's.............I'm Julie - I'll add you to my circle!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. Been here for three weeks. Have worked out every day and am down 12 lbs.
  • Lalo_Nyc
    Lalo_Nyc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Ed from NYC. I am 49 male and the work is hard but the reward is awesome. I have lost 30 lbs since End of February.
  • littlemissnibbler
    littlemissnibbler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me as well please
  • babersbh
    babersbh Posts: 32
    Options
    I am 47 years old and I agree we have different weight loss issues than those younger ....feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • annabell48
    Options
    Absolutely, we are out here. I'm in my 50's:smokin: