What do you do for sore muscles??

Options
2»

Replies

• athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options
    well, me personally ....i usually just workout a little more and work thru it! i feel like it will eventually get use to it and go away! thats what i've been doing. but just for some info from practically a pro here at work....i asked our IT guy. he works out constantly!!! GYM is his best friend!! lol
    he said he is always sore! but he takes pure glutamine before he goes to bed. it helps him sleep b/c he is always sore and is always adding weight and reps.

hope it helps you chicky! :)
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    Hi, I am a massage therapist and I'll tell you what I use and use on my clients. To me it is a miracle remedy and if you use before work outs it prevents the soreness from reaching it's potential and of course after to continue. If you all ready are sore , as you are, it will help heal faster. Epsom Salt is good but Pure Magnesium oil is better by far. You can get it in health food stores or off the internet. I use a brand from Swanson. I know it works so I don't try to buy others. It is Dr. Barbara Hendel's Magnesium Chloride Brine from the Ancient Zechstein Sea. I love this product and so do my clients. It helps the muscles heal faster, Great for soreness, pain, arthrits, Chronic pain. I use lotion to apply first if spraying directly on skin because it can feel dry and itchy. I have senstitive skin so I just do it. It can be put in your bath water to soak or soak a hot towel with it in the water and apply for spot applying. When I work in the yard for 3 hours or more usually I would be so sore the next day I could hardly move without pain. If I use the Magnesium I just feel a little sore. It amazes me every day how well it works. My hands get sore if I forget to use it on them after working several days in a row without applying it to a client or myself of course. If I use it atleast several times a week , I don't even notice my hands to be sore at all. This is like epsom salt on steriods. My clients love it.

Sounds AMAZING! I must look into this!!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later referral