lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    fighting the urge!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me 3
    LNS 0

I have surprised myself with how well I am doing with this given my current stressors. Phew! It is so inspiring to hear how you all are doing.

Go Go Girl power! :laugh:
  • misstwistedshine
    Options
    ME 3
    LNS 4
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me*: 2 - LNS: 1 (starting Aug 6)

Impressive work, everyone! Stay strong! :flowerforyou:

P.S. The * marks who got the last point :wink:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Day 9 today. Just off to bed after my 2nd night shift, 2 more to go. I'm doing really well.

LNS and snacking in general : 1. (whopper piggy Sunday at the Olympics)
    Me: 7

Yay, doing well and it shows on the scales, whoop, whoop :bigsmile:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Much better last night! It is the easiest solution, but the hardest to follow!

Keep it up tonight people!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-7*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Ate light yesterday because I was with my grandkids. Had a meal when I got there, and snacked on some Pita chips later. By the time I got home, too late to eat...and did NOT want to do LNS. With NO LNS, I have been able to get back down to within 1 pound of a month ago. Yay me! (I went as high as 3 lbs from last month, but didn't record it. It is a personal victory. (Some of it was also water retention from eating out).

Happy for everyone who has been trying to *not* LNS...and succeeding:happy: For others who are struggling *and* sharing, it will only be a matter of time before your brain accepts you do not want to LNS anymore...It really works...and HAPPY to see everyone active in this forum. Again, thx Dewdrop for your sage wisdom and joining us :)

Stay Strong and Drink your Water :drinker:

Deb :flowerforyou:
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I need to be in on this. Joni
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'll try this starting tonight. This is my BIGGEST problem, I also have wine when I snack at night, need to stop that too! Hope I can do this, I have no willpower at night. I do great all day and blow it from 8:30pm on so I will start then.

Thanks for starting this challenge.
  • clydesdalenomore
    clydesdalenomore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same weaknesses as voitdancer. Kicking the LNS habit is what I need to get off my plateau. This challenge is a great idea.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 2*

August is clearly not my best month!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    dewdrop, thanks for keeping this challenge going. :flowerforyou: I hadn't been sticking with it so I was going to skip this month, but the scale keeps creeping upward. I need this challenge so I will try again.

I am giving LNS all the days so far, but I intend to turn this around before the end of August!

Me: 0
    LNS: 8
    Zaza
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow...This is my biggest DOWNFALL!!! Dammittohell! LOL I'M IN!!

Me: 0
    LNS: 1
  • Tbrown0717
    Tbrown0717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest problem. I gained 10 pounds over the past 3 months because of this =( Time to take it back off! I'll start with this Monday, August 6, and set my cutoff time at 8:00pm. So far this week:

Me: 2
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,988 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I NEED this board. I am so inspired by reading everyone's story. I am new to MFP and am working really hard to loose some serious weight. I also have a tough time not eating a ton at night and destroying the day's progress. I am committing to log on this board for the rest of August.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great job beeps!